S I X T E E N

Priya woke up in the morning and found the bed next to her empty. She washed her face and brushed before making her way to the living.

"Aap kahan hain?" She called out and Ram responded "Kitchen"

She walked towards it with a frown and found Ram setting the sandwiches on the plates.

"Aap yeh kya kar rahe hain?" She went near him and he looked up at her with a sweet smile "Wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed but you spoilt it now"

She bit her tongue "Sorry but mujhe thodi na pata tha aap yeh plan kar rahe the"

Ram chuckled "That's why it's called surprise my darling"

Priya blushed but soon it changed to a frown followed by a worried face "Yeh kya hua?"

She held his right hand and turned his palm upwards which had a bandage cloth wrapped around and it had stained red with blood.

"Khoon? Yeh aapko kaise laga?" She quickly pulled him along with him "Bandage change karna hoga"

"Relax baby.. it's nothing" He said as he followed her to the room where she left his hand and rushed to the washroom to grab the first aid kid.

"Aap baithiye idhar" She made him sit on the bed and sat infront of him.

"Priya you don't.."

"Shh! Shaant rahiye please" She worriedly unwrapped the bandage and hissed seeing the cut.

Her eyes teared up and ram murmured "Don't cry.."

She looked up at him "Yeh kaise?"

He hated tears in her eyes. Controlling his anger he said quietly while looking down "Vegetables cut karte waqt thoda cut gaya.."

"Zaruri hai aapko yeh sab karna jab aapse nahi hota.." She chided and started wiping the blood gently with the cotton.

Ram looked up and smiled "Mujhe aata hai, I've made food for myself in London"

She glared at him and he was loving the way she was showing her right on him.

"Please ab se aapko kitchen mein jaane ki koi zarurat nahi hai"

"Not possible, I want to make my wifey happy so ofcourse I'll step into the kitchen"

"Nahi maanenge na aap"

"Bilkul nahi" Ram grinned and hissed the moment she applied the lotion.

Priya blew on his cut murmuring "Sorry.. bohot jal raha hai?"

Ram just couldn't help but gaze at her with a soft smile on his lips.

She carefully bandaged the cut and finally looked up at him. He saw her teary eyes and a drop rolled down her cheek which clenched his heart.

He took her in his embrace and kissed her forehead "Baby tum rone lagi toh bohot zyada dard hoga, sirf haath mein nahi but mere dil mein bhi"

"Iss waqt bhi aapko dialogue maarne se fursat nahi" She chided and only hugged him tighter.

Ram laughed "Yaar, apni biwi pe hi toh line maar raha hun.. kya galat kiya? And jaan.. it's a very minor cut.. I'm completely fine"

"Bohot pyaar karti hun aapse, pata nahi kab hua but iss chhoti si chot ko dekhkar main darr gayi... aapko kuch hojaye... yeh sochkar hi bohot darr lagraha hai... I can't lose you" She said with tears and ram pecked her head "Even I can't lose you jaan and don't worry main kahin nahi jaanewala hun tumhe chorrkar.. you're my life baby"

"Ab aap theek hain toh can I feed you breakfast?" He whispers and she breaks the hug blushing.

"Arey abhi toh mujhe daant laga rahi thi tum aur ab wapas sharmili ban gayi" He teased and she whined smacking his arm "Chidaiye matt na.."