F O U R

"Priya" Ram yelled from upstairs making everyone at the dining to look at the direction.

"Priyaaaa" Another yell and priya looked at the elders.

Krishnaji shook her head "Jao beta, dekho subah subah kya chahiye tumhare pati ko"

Priya just shook her head and quickly made her way upstairs.

Ransh chuckled "Bhai is being too much"

Amarnath chuckled "It runs in Kapoor's blood my boy, dekhna ek din tu bhi yuhin deewana hojayega"

Natasha exclaimed "Dad means aap bhi?"

Krishnaji and Amarnathji chuckled nodding and the four of them continued with breakfast.

Priya rushed into their room and found Ram doing his cufflinks.

He looked up with a serious face making her frown "Ji aapne bulaya?"

"Maine kal kya kaha tha?" He asked in a serious tone which made her heartbeat raise.

"Kya?" She mumbled.

Ram sighed and looked up at her with a straight serious face "Didn't I say that I want you infront of me when I wake up?"

Priya bites her lower lip and nods slowly.

"Plus you didn't get me my black coffee too.."

"Sorry.." she mumbles looking down and Ram couldn't help but melt at her innocence.

A smile forms on his lips as he makes way to her "So bataiye kya saza dun aapko?"

She looks up at him keeping mum.

"Okay so aapki sazaa yeh hai ki..." He winks at her making her frown some more.

His hand holds a button of his white shirt on his chest and plucks it making her gasp.

Ram grins "Oops.. so this is your punishment wifey..."

"Kya?"

Ram chuckles "Kitni bholi ho tum... come on now sew this button" He shows her the button.

She nods and grabs the sewing needle from the cupboard. She looks at him "Woh aap change karlijiye..."

"Maine change karliya toh fir punishment kaise hoga?" Ram grins and she says "Matlab?"

"Come here my dear love" he pulls her close from her shoulders, making her stand infront of him.

"Sew it as it is..." He says and her cheeks go red.

"Come on baby, I'm already late for office" He winks at her with a sly smile and she flushes.

She starts working on the button while Ram gazes at her with love and affection. It was difficult to concentrate when he was standing with his shaved chest slightly peeking along side his constant gaze on her.

Suddenly she jumped in her place when he placed his hands on her waist over her saree.

She gasped and didn't dare to look up at him while he smirked seeing her face covered in shades of hue.

Her breath hitched when she realised she had to break the string with her teeth.

"Use your teeth wifey" He husked and she chewed her lips still not daring to look up at him.

She slowly leaned in and his manly cologne was making her intoxicated. She gulped and quickly used her teeth to give the final touch up to the button and leaned back catching her breath.

Ram silently chuckled seeing her state. He used his grip on her waist to pull her close and she collided to his chest on his unexpected pull.

She gasped and quickly placed her hands on his shoulders in reflex while he held her firmly around her waist.