F O R T Y

Priya looked in disbelief when those girls were happily taking selfies with ram. She shook her head and continued her work.

Ram who noticed that she just ignored him yet again, turned to a girl and said "Let's go out for lunch? Or shall I order for you guys?"

"Sir, our lunch is arranged here.."

"Then let's eat together.." Ram grinned and that moment his smile vanished when he saw Vihaan approaching priya.

Priya smiled nodding at him and they moved out of the hall. Ram followed out and saw them in the lunch area near the buffet setup filling each of their plates.

Ram clenched his jaw and fisted his hands on either sides feeling a sudden rage boiling up in him.

Priya who feels a piercing gaze on her, looks over her shoulder to find Ram looking damn angrily at her and Vihaan, who was continuously talking while filling his plate.

Ram turns around and goes to a corner  table where he sits on a chair, his mind telling him to kill Vihaan.

He took a deep breath and places his hands on the table leaning a bit.

Priya gave Vihaan a smile acknowledging his talks and they took a place at the table across Ram. The girls came to Ram with "Sir let's have lunch?"

He looks up controlling himself "I'm not hungry, you all carry on"

They don't ask anything and leave to have their lunch. Priya looks at Ram from the corner of her eyes and finds him glaring at them.

Priya had just two three bites of the pulav and Vihaan asked if she was fine as she wasn't eating.

"I'm fine, just not hungry" Priya gave him a small smile and after Vihaan finished she said "Um it was great having lunch with you" She gave him a sweet smile which Vihaan reciprocated.

"I'm so glad that I got such a good friend here" He grinned.

Priya smiled at him "Same here"

"So let's have dessert now?"

"Um, sorry but I would like to have the dessert with my husband"

Vihaan nodded "Sure"

Priya then took a cup of strawberry icecream and went to ram who was now looking away while seeing her coming his way.

She sat next to him on the chair present and smiled "Kya hua aapko? Muh fulaake kyun baithe hain?"

Ram doesn't budge and keeps looking away.

"Vihaan asked me to join him for lunch, and I wanted to have lunch with you but since you were already rude to him earlier, I didn't want to sound rude again" She explained.

Ram still doesn't budge.

"But now I want to have dessert and I want to share my dessert only and only with you"

Ram says looking away "Mujhe nahi chahiye"

Priya sadly says "Bas sirf itna pyaar karte hain aap mujhse?"

Ram frowns and turns his head to her "What do you mean?"

"Yahi ki, main keh rahi hun icecream is my favourite dessert and I want to eat it now with you but you don't care.." She pouts and ram leans towards her and says looking into her eyes with a strong and deep voice...

"Tumhe mujhse zyada pyaar karne wala mil hi nahi sakta"

"Agar mila toh" Priya raises her brows.

"Koi nahi hai.."