T W E N T Y

Ram came out and priya was waiting with a first aid kit for him.

She moved to him but he ignored and walked to the table to check some files. She went behind "Aapki bandage.."

"Koi zarurat nahi hai" He sternly replied not looking behind.

"I know aap mujhse naraaz hai but main chahkar bhi aapko sach nahi bata payi.. Natasha was very vulnerable and she trusted me at the moment.."

Ram intervened angrily this time turning around to look at her "She trusted you is fine but you should have told me priya! Woh nadaan hai, bachi hai woh abhi... she doesn't know right or wrong and the hell she thought she could date someone"

"I'm sorry but please understand, I didn't want her to run away or shut herself.. she was trusting me and I wanted to help her.." Priya said softly and ram scoffed "Help? By doing what? Agreeing to meet that bastard in exchange of money ? That too all alone? Do you fucking know what you were about to get into Priya?"

Priya looked down mumbling "I was just helping.."

"For fucks sake" He banged the table which made her flinch and tears formed in her eyes. It slipped down her cheeks as she sniffled quietly "I'm sorry.."

Ram took a deep breath before opening his eyes and looking at his beautiful wife shedding tears.

He stepped forward and cupped her face making her look up, he wiped her cheeks "I hate it when you lie to me priya.. I really hate it. And I hate it even more that you were going to lie to me for putting yourself in danger... do you even know how much you mean to me and how dare you to even talk to that sick bastard..."

"I'm sorry.. I just wanted to help nuts" She murmured with fresh tears filling her eyes.

Ram leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead "Stop crying baby, I can't see you cry. I'm sorry to react badly but I'm scared for you.. and you lie to me priya.. please never ever lie to me... whatever it is tell me okay?"

She looked at him and nodded her head before crashing into his chest and hugging him tightly.

Ram embraced her and kissed her head. After a few minutes, she broke the hug and said "Aap please nuts ko maaf kardijiye.. everyone in her age has some distractions..."

"But she was never allowed to have boyfriend. It was made clear to her... even if she liked someone, she has to come to me or Ransh for approval"

"I know you both are very protective of her but please let this go. She needs comfort... she is very scared of you... she thinks you hate her.."

"I don't hate her, she's my baby sister.."

"Exactly, she needs to know that you love her as much as you always do"

Ram glanced at priya and gave a nod with a small smile before leaning in and capturing her lips.

He kiss her softly and break away with a cute grin as her cheeks were flushed with the unexpected kiss. But oh boy, no doubt she loves being kissed by him!

"Bandage kardun?" She asks softly and he nods making his way to the edge of the bed.

Priya starts bandaging when he says "Ab theek hai, koi dard nahi hai"

"Fir bhi aaj ke liye reh de dijiye" She says wrapping the bandage.

"Lekin aapne haatha-paayi kyun kari?" She asks with a pout which makes him lightly chuckle "He deserved that"

Priya shook her head and after being done got up saying "Aap natasha se baat karlijiye"

Ram got up nodding "Yes and my dear wifey, I want to make up to you.."

Priya frowned which made him add "I know I scared you with my anger and I deserve to make it up to you... so get ready because I'm taking my love for a night away..."

"Night away?" She frowned more and ram chuckled seeing her cute scrunched face "Don't think much baby, you'll love it" He winked before walking out.

Priya bit her lip getting excited as to where will they be going and she quickly goes to the changing room to select a dress.

Meanwhile, Ram talks to Natasha and makes her understand that all he does is love her and will never ever hate his baby sister.

"I love you bhai" She hugs him and he pats her head "Love you too bacha..."

"But nuts, no dating means no dating.." Ram says sternly and Natasha shakes her head sniffling "I hate everyone now... pyaar vyaar sab jhoot hai"

He breaks the hug and cups her face "Heyy, love is a beautiful feeling and it's just that you got a wrong guy... I'll search someone for you who will love you more than you love yourself okay?"

Natasha smiled "Sachi bhai?"

Ram chuckled "Yes! Now come on stop crying and go out with your friends" He pulled out a credit card and handed it to her.

Natasha smiled widely and kissed his cheek "You're the bestest bhai.."

Ram chuckled and winked at her before heading out but not before turning around and saying "And nuts, please don't involve Priya in anything... what if something would have happened to her? Whatever it is.. I expect you to come to me and I'll handle it okay?"

Natasha nodded "Yes bhai, sorry.."

Ram nodded and left to his room but not before informing krishnaji that he and priya won't be home for the night.

They were in the car when Priya pouted "Aap bata kyun nahi rahe hum kahan jaa rahe hain? Aur aapne kuch saath laane bhi nahi diya.."

Ram just smiled while driving "Jaan, I've everything arranged there for us. And look we reached"

Priya quickly looked ahead with a frown at the big iron gates which opened for them and Ram pulled over infront of the beautiful house which made her gasp.

Ram smiled as he held her hand and led her inside which only made her gasp once more before she looked at Ram beside her.

"This... is yours?" She asked and he smiled replying "Ours"

Priya looked around again and then looked back at him before hugging him with "It's so beautiful"

"This is our getaway now" Ram kissed her head.

Priya broke the hug and smiled at him which melted his heart.

"Now go freshen up, I'll arrange dinner.."

"I'll help,."

"Shh! Just go and pamper yourself before I won't let you..."

Priya frowned and he whispered looking into her eyes "I want to move ahead, tumhe puri tarah se apna banana chahta hun jaan"

Her heart stopped. She felt butterflies in her stomach as heat rose up to her cheeks.

_________________________________

Do vote and comment please❤️🙈