T H R E E

Priya does light makeup and grabs her handbag before walking downstairs where ram was waiting for her while talking on a call with his secretary.

He looks at her and signals to follow as he starts walking out and she walks behind him.

He disconnects once they reach his car. He opens the passenger door for her with a smile "Please my highness" he bows a little while she bites her inner cheek trying to stop her smile.

She sits in and he closes the door after ensuring that her saree is not hanging out. He then jogs to the driving seat and starts the engine.

He glances at her who is looking out of the window, clutching the bag in her hand.

He clears his throat making her look at him.

"Kya main jaan sakta hun ki tum mujhse baat kyun nahi karti ho?"

She furrows her brows "Jee?"

"Tum baaki sab se haskar baat karti ho siwaye mere" He complains and she chews her lip before looking out.

Ram stops the car at a side and she frowns "Gaadi kyun rok di?"

"I want my answer" He stays looking at her and she lowers her gaze.

"I want to hear your voice, your giggles.. I want you to talk to me too.." He says sadly and she couldn't help but look up and smile seeing him behaving like a baby at the moment.

"Aap chalaiye na gaadi" She whispers and he looks at her "Tum kyun nahi baat karti mujhse?"

"Abhi aapse hi baat kar rahi hun na" She slightly smiles and Ram raises his brow with a small smile "Hmm, but I want you to be free with me"

She lowers her gaze looking at her hands "Chaliye na late ho raha hai.."

"Jo hukum Rani-sa" He dramatically says and starts the engine while she blushes biting her lower lip and turns to look out.

He stops infront of the Sharma mansion and priya turns to him "Aap nahi aayenge?"

"Meri bohot important meeting hai, I'll come early to pick you up and spend time with everyone" He assures her and she nods.

Before she could open the door, ram held her wrist making her look at him with a frown.

"Main tumhe jaane dunga only on one condition"

"Kya?" She asks confused.

"Give me a kiss" Ram grins while priya gets another shock. Her heart stops and she looks at him with wide eyes before turning her head away with a dash of pink adorning her cheeks.

"Please.." her voice comes out a whisper.

Ram still didn't leave her wrist "Soch lo jaan.."

Her heart fluttered hearing another nickname and she whispered again "Choriye na.." while trying to move her hand a bit off his grip.

"Give me my kiss and I'll let you go" He whispers with a grin while her heart accelerates.

"Please choriye na.." she bites her lip feeling nervous and shy.

"Main naraaz hojaunga.." He warns her and she thinks for a few seconds but then says "Please jaane dijiye na"

"Fine, ab main tumse naraaz hun" He leaves her wrist and keeps his hand on the steering looking ahead.

Priya glances at him who didn't spare a look at her. Her phone rings and she picks up "Yes mumma, main aagayi.."

She glances at ram again while talking to her mother but seeing him not budging, she gets down and before she could bid him bye, he left.