T E N

They went back to their villa and freshened up. Priya who was sitting by the pool, dangling her feet in the pool gasped when she looked over her shoulder at the most handsome man of the universe, whom she very luckily can call her man.

He was standing bare chested with only a black boxers on. His shaved well built chest with light outline of his abs along with his biceps turned her on. Gosh, she can keep looking at him and only unholy thoughts ran in her head.

Ram who noticed her constant gaze on him smirked removing his black shades. Priya quickly turned around biting her lip as her cheeks heated up. Damn, why did she made it so obvious to him.

Ram walked to her and stood next to where she was sitting "Aise sharmao mat meri jaan, tumhara hi hun, jitna chaahe nihaar sakti ho"

She flushed so bad that she couldn't turn her head to him and meet his eyes. Gosh, can he ever stop making her blush so hard.

Ram chuckled and got down into the pool. Priya looked at him from the corner of her eyes as he took a dip and came up combing his hair back with his fingers. The way waterdrops trickled down from his hair to his face, down his throat and chest to his abdomen disappearing into the forbidden part made her gulp. He's a thirst trap that no girl can get over with.

Ram noticed her gaze and smirked turning his back to her and flexing his back which was another hot sight.

Priya chewed on her lip and felt a whole zoo in her stomach. Is this husband of hers seducing her? Haw, so bad!

"Aap galat kar rahe hain" Priya pouted and ram turned around frowning "Kya hua?"

"I can see what you're trying to do" She looked away and ram furrowed his brows walking towards her in water.

He placed both his arms beside her "Can you be a little clearer?"

She bit her lip and still kept looking away sitting on the floor edge.

"And look at me baby" He whispered.

She turned her head slowly towards him and the sight infront of her was too hot that she felt goosebumps all over her body, the close up wet look of him is another level hawt!

He raised his brow at her and she knew her cheeks are red.

"Woh... woh... kuch nahi... main.." She stammered and ram smirked "If you thought I was seducing you then yes you're right, did I succeed?"

Her eyes widened and ram winked "I'm sure you're seduced"

"How do you know?" She blurted and quickly palmed her mouth.

Ram laughed "Isn't it clear now"

She downcasted her eyes and ram whispered "Wanna swim with me?"

She looked up at him and shook her head "I don't know how to"

"Really?" Ram looked surprised and she nodded "I'm scared of water.."

"If you were scared of water you wouldn't be sitting here or would hate this destination, you're scared of drowning aren't you?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Main hoon toh kis baat ka darr hmm? Come on change your outfit and join me" Ram said softly and she pouted "Please.."

"Don't you trust me?" He asked a simple straight question and she knew she trust him from day one of their wedding. There's no way she doesn't trust this beautiful soul.

She quietly stood up and went in to the room while ram smiled knowing she does trusts him.

After about five minutes Ram called out "Priya what is taking so long? Come on baby, come out"