T H I R T Y F I V E

Priya entered the room and found Ram standing in the balcony with his hands tightly gripping the railings. She went behind and hugged him, resting her cheek on his back.

"Shaant hojaiye, kyun itna gussa kar rahe hain aap" Priya said very softly which made him take a deep breath and hold her hands which were on his chest.

"Dad just keeps scolding me all the time" He sighed and priya broke the hug making him turn towards her.

"He's only worried for you" She said and he shook his head "He doesn't care about my feelings, for him only the company matters"

"Idhar aayiye aap" She grabbed his hand and took him inside the room. Sitting next to him on the bed she wrapped her hands around his arm and said looking at him "Papa does cares about you. He wants you to be his successor and just concentrate on work alongside concentrating on me and everyone else"

"You tell me, don't I have the right to pick you up if I want to?"

Priya smiles seeing him complaining like a baby "Hai na, pura Haq hai aapko but aise acha lagta hai when you have a scheduled meeting at that time and you leave it at the last minute?"

"I'm the boss..."

"Still that is very unprofessional"

"Priya behes mat karo mere saath.." He says with a warning and she pouts "Main kahan behes kar rahi hun? Am I not speaking sweetly with you?"

Ram bites his lip and says looking down "I'm not going to work with dad anymore"

She pulls up his face to look at her "Don't say this and please apologise to papa... aapko unse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi"

"I'll apologise but I won't work with him"

"Then what will you do?"

"I'll do something on my own"

"Aap gusse mein hain abhi, don't take any decision in haste. Ransh is also very young, he needs you as his mentor"

Ram sighs "But I can't handle dad coming and yelling at me or telling me to not do anything for you"

"Then please do the work first and then come to me"

He shakes his head making her sigh "Dekhiye, aap aisa karenge na toh main aapse baat karna bandh kardungi"

"You're threatening me is it?" Ram asked looking at her.

"Aisa hi Samajh lijiye" Priya said and he smirked making her confused.

"Kya hua?"

"Pehle meri biwi jo kuch bolti nahi thi mere saamne aaj mujhe hi dhamki de rahi hai... wow! What have I turned you into" Ram grinned and priya bit her lip feeling shy "Baat badliye mat"

"Acha..." He slipped his arm around her waist and turned himself to hover over her which made her lie on her back on the bed while he now came on top of her with his face just inches away from hers.

"Toh ab meri biwi chahti hai ki main usse door rahun?" He husked over her lips and she gulped before whispering in a slow voice "Nahi.. I didn't mean like that..."

"Toh tum chahti ho main hamesha tumhare paas rahun?" He smiled brushing his lips against her soft ones, teasing her for more.

She grabbed his shoulders breathing heavily under him "Aap please samjhiye"

"Main sab kuch samajh gaya" Ram grinned and licked her upper lips making her want more.

"Please..." She mumbled feeling her mind hazing away with his proximity and touches.