T W E N T Y S I X

"Jaan I'm really sorry, I know I overreacted. Sorry please?" Ram apologised sweetly and priya looked a him from corner of her eyes.

He held his left ear "Sorry jaana"

Priya pouted "Aap gussa karte huye ache nahi lagte"

This made Ram smile "Acha? Toh kya main tumhe pyaar karte waqt acha lagta hun?"

Priya felt shy and she looked away but this time with a shy smile on her lips.

Ram chuckled and pulled over as they had reached home. By then, priya too was done with her icecream.

They changed and got in the bed. Ram was in a mood to make love to his wife while priya was tired.

He came on top of her taking her in surprise "Aap.."

He didn't let her speak as he hungrily started kissing her. Priya moaned in his mouth and clutch his hair while ram was careful about not putting his weight on her.

Her phone pinged and it pinged another two times which made her break the kiss.

Ram leaned and tried to capture her lips again but Priya stopped him by placing her hand on his chest "Phone..."

"Phone mujhse zyada zaruri hai ab?" Ram asked looking into her eyes and she melted into them.

She pulled him down and captured his lips which made him smile in the kiss. He successfully bruised her lips and went down kissing her neck which made her suck in sharp breaths.

"You're so fucking sexy" He growled as he pulled down her spaghetti straps and nibbled on the flesh of her bosom.

He successfully removed her satin night gown and sucked her breasts like a baby until they turned red. Priya was breathing heavily as he went down kissing her abdomen and finally pulled down her panty.

He blew his warm breath on her clit which made her gasp and clutch the pillow under her head.

"Let's see how sweet you are love" He husked in his deep voice and gave a lick there which made her moan and arch.

Ram held her thighs in a strong grip so that she doesn't move away and starts giving her pleasure of her life. Soon, she splashes her juice all over his face while he licks her clean.

Priya was breathing heavily trying to compose herself while ram quickly removed his clothes and aligned himself to her slit.

"Look at me baby" He pulled her chin up and she bit her lip as he looked super sexy over her.

"You're mine" He whispered before plunging himself in her in one hard stroke which made her moan and claw his shoulders.

Ram hissed but let her be as he started moving in her. The room witnessed their union and soon after they finished, ram got up and cleaned her gently with a wet cloth while priya lay exhausted.

He then wore his boxers and got into the bed next to her. He took her tired self in his arms and kissed her forehead "I love you jaan"

"I love you too" She whispered slowly closing her eyes.

Priya drifted into her dreamland while ram was caressing her hair as she snuggled into him.

Her phone pinged and Ram's brows furrowed as it's too late for someone to send her a message and who the hell does she even talks to?

He grabbed her phone from the night stand and opened it. Wow, she doesn't even have a password to her phone.

He checked WhatsApp notification and frowned seeing a group named "Idiots for life"