T H I R T Y O N E

The reports showed that Priya was slightly anaemic and it wasn't anything worry as with right meals and supplements she would be alright.

On Priya's Insistence to visit her home and spend a night there, Ram agreed but only one condition that even he would stay with her at the Sharmas.

Kabir opened the door for them and hugged them while Ram touched the feet's of Shipra and Sudhir who blessed him.

It was dinner time and Ram scolded her for having only one chapati.

"Priya" Ram glared at her and she pouted "I'm full"

"Priya bacha you need to eat properly" Sudhir said and she pouted at him "Papa I'm really full, I swear I'll throw up if I have one bite more"

"Princess.."

She interrupted Kabir whining "Bhai I'm fine"

"I'll force feed you" Ram said making her eyes wide.

"You won't" Priya tried reading his face to know if he was joking.

But he was damn serious which made her gulp a lump down her throat.

Ram brought a morsel near her lips and she made a crying face "I'll really throw up"

"Koi baat nahi, but you need to eat" He said sternly and tried to push the morsel in her mouth.

Priya pushed his hand away and ran upstairs yelling "I don't want anything"

Shipra sighed shaking her head "She is very stubborn"

"Is she?" Ram asked amused.

"Haan beta, ek baar kuch keh diya usne then she'll abide by it" Sudhir said.

"Don't worry mom and dad, I'll handle your stubborn child" Ram got up with the plate and headed upstairs to her room.

He entered to find her sulking on the bed. Priya glanced at him and pouted "Mujhe nahi chahiye aap kyun zabardasti kar rahe hain"

Ram smiled in return and sat infront of her "Zyada kuch nahi hai, only half a roti and a glass of apple juice"

Priya shook her head pouting and ram looked at her "Dekh lo, agar tumne yeh finish nahi kiya toh main tumse kabhi baat nahi karunga"

"You're cheating, this can't be counted" Priya pouted which made him chuckle.

"You're my baby wifey" He booped her nose which made her whine.

"Aap kha lijiye na"

"Priya your health matters to me and everyone else. Please jaan, for us can you eat?" He asked softly and Priya made a face.

"You're only blackmailing me"

Ram smiled "Tum kehti ho you want a baby but tum khud ek baby ho"

She pouted "I'm not a baby, I can very well handle a baby"

"Acha, toh fir uske liye tumhe fit rehna padega na? You need energy to take care of a baby. How can you handle a baby if you fall sick?"

Priya shook her head and had the morsel from his hand. Ram smiled but somewhere he was feeling tensed for the way priya was craving for a baby.

She finished the food and Ram went down to keep the plate while priya freshened up in a cute tweety cartoon night suit.

He smiled seeing her looking damn cute in those. Priya sat next to her father and Ram just sat next to Kabir in the living as they watched a movie.

He glanced at priya who was resting her head on her father's shoulder and watching the movie.

She glanced at him feeling his gaze on her and blushed when he didn't look away but only kept staring at her with puppy eyes.