S E V E N T E E N

Ram and priya reached home by next afternoon and were welcomed by both the Kapoors and the Sharmas. It was a surprise for Priya and she beamed meeting her parents and her dear brother.

They had family lunch with little teasing session for the newly weds. All in all, it was a lovely afternoon.

"Kya priya ko hum 2 din ke liye Sharma Mansion lejaye?" Shipra asked Krishnaji and priya looked happy at another surprise.

Krishnaji smiled "We don't have any problem, priya can go to Sharma mansion whenever she wants"

"Bhabhi... you came just today!! Spend some time with us before you leave" Nuts said to priya who smiled at her and nodded.

"Maa... can I come later in the evening?" Priya asks her mother who replies "Haan zaroor, tu kabhi bhi aa.. aur aaj raat main tere saare pasandida dishes ready rakhungi"

Everyone smiled at that except one person, Ram.

How can Priya decide to leave him all alone for a whole two fucking days!!!

The Sharmas soon left after that and Amarnath ji told "Ram, Shaam ko Priya ko drop kardena"

Ram nodded in response and all of them moved to their respective rooms.

As soon as Priya entered behind him, he turned to her and she bumped into him.

Ram instantly held her from her waist and she rested her hands on his chest "Kya hua?"

She asked so innocently that Ram's all anger melted down.

"Aren't you too tired today after all the travelling?" He asked and she smiled at him which made his heart flutter.

"I'm a little bit but I'll be fine"

"I understand you miss your family baby but what about I'll miss you so much" Ram made a puppy face which made priya chuckle "Aap bohot cute ho"

"Answer me na Priya" Ram whined like a baby and she smiled at her lovely husband.

"Main sirf 2 din ke liye jaungi, yeh 2 din yun nikal jayenge"

"These 2 days will be like 2 lifetimes for me" Ram sighed and she chuckled "Aap yeh kya keh rahe hain.."

"I'm serious baby" Ram looked into her eyes and Priya said "Aap toh office chale jayenge, kaam mein busy rahenge fir toh aapko meri yaad nahi aayegi"

"You still haven't understood how much I love you isn't it?"

Priya frowned and ram said "For you I can even leave Kapoor Industries"

Priya's eyes widened "Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain"

"Sach, tumhare liye kuch bhi karsakta hun priya... only you're my priority now! My everything.. Tum ho toh main hun..."

Priya blushed and hugged him saying "Itna pyaar mat kijiye ki kahin hum ek dusre ke bina ek pal bhi na reh payen"

"Ho chuka hai itna pyaar jaan, hadd se zyaada pyaar ho chuka hai aapse" Ram whispered kissing her head and priya closed her eyes with a shy smile.

Just then Ransh and Natasha entered and Ransh closed Natasha's eyes but she slapped his hand away.

Ransh said  "Damn bhai, can't you get enough of your romance.. pura ek hafta bas nahi hua aapko?"

Priya instantly came out of his embrace and stood next to him with flustered face.

"Nahi, tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho" Ram asked sternly and priya knew that she has a shameless husband.