T H I R T Y N I N E

Ram parted and grinned at her who was still in a shock not believing Ram was infront of her.

"Aap...aap yahan?"

"Tum khush nahi ho mujhe yahan dekhkar? Come on baby I've give you a surprise to see your happiness not your shocked face" Ram complained and priya couldn't help but smile and hug him tightly "I'm very happy, it's just I didn't expect you to come here.."

Ram smiled and kissed her head before parting from the hug "Okay now let me in"

Priya chuckled and gave him way. She locked the door behind and saw Ram keeping his bag down before turning around to her.

"Main aajati 2 din baad, aap khamaka aapka kaam chorrkar aagaye... papa gussa nahi karenge?" She asks as she walks to him.

He slips him arms around her waist and says "I've completed all the meetings and informed dad before leaving. Weren't you missing me?"

"Haan bilkul but I wanted to have this long distance of two days.." Priya pouted.

"What do you mean you wanted it?" Ram frowned.

"By being away for two days, it would make us come more closer.." She smiled biting her lip and Ram smirked "Aisa kuch nahi hota hai, faaltu ki cheezein sochti ho tum"

Priya pouted "It's true..."

"Accha baba, but main nahi maanta... for me i can't and I don't wish to stay away from you.."

Priya shook her head and before she could say anything, she yawned making him chuckle silently "Let's sleep, you seem tired and sleepy"

Priya nodded and they got into bed. Ram removed his pants, coat and shirt.. before getting into bed with her.

Priya blushed seeing him only in his boxers. Ram chuckled at her and pulled her close to him.

"Itna kuch hone baad bhi sharma rahi ho tum"

She hid her face in his chest mumbling "Sojaiye"

Ram laughed wrapping his arms around her tightly and kissed her head before both of them drifted to sleep.

Priya woke up around 7 and quickly went to get ready for the day. Ram frowned not feeling his wife near him and sat up rubbing his eyes.

He saw her combing her hair infront of the mirror and said "Tum ready bhi hogayi?"

Priya looked behind her shoulder and turned back to put on her minimal makeup "Haan, I've to be there by 8:30"

"Kitne baje tak hai shift?" He asked and she said while applying the rose colour lipstick which suited on her formal grey pants and white tucked in shirt.

"Bol nahi sakte, kal fashion show hai.."

Ram got up and took his clothes from the bag saying "Okay don't go without seeing me.."

Priya frowned turning and he said "Wait for me"

Ram headed to the washroom and Priya looked at the clock, it was 7:40am.

She knocked on the washroom door and said "Jaldi aayiyega, 8 baje tak nikalna hai"

"Okay" Ram said from the other side and priya took her mobile checking for the messages in the professional group.

Ram came out in 15 minutes and priya got up from the bed and picked her handbag "Bye.."

He held her arms and pulled her closer "Aise koi rookha sookha bye bolta hai kya.."

Priya chewed on her lip knowing what he means "Um.. late ho raha hai.."

"Nahi hoga, I'm going to drop you"