John Stones

A fic based on the premier league winner! Hope you like it, please give me feedback on what you think!
John Stones

Word Count: 518

The final whistle blew at the Ethiad stadium as Manchester City picked up their 4th premier league title in a row.

You heavily sighed out loud as that whole game was tense, your hands were sweaty that is how nervous you were.

Joining in all the celebrations as you sat alongside his family.

You managed to grab your phone out in time and take videos of the fans running on the pitch to celebrate, even though they were told not to.

"Are we allowed to go down there now?" you asked as you walked up the stairs to and you were ushered down into the tunnel.

You walked down to the tunnel, it was filled up with friends and family ready to get onto the pitch.

"Hi" you smiled as you hugged John as you ran towards him.

"Hi champion" you whispered as you grabbed him as tightly as you could.

"Ha thanks babe, where are the girls?" he asked as you pointed over his shoulder as you spotted the girls running around the pitch.

"Aww they are having a great time with the other children" he smiled as you fell into his arms again.

"I am so proud of you" you mumbled as you walked over to talk to some of his team mates.

You were so happy that you were close with some of the girls, you had been to so many games with them it was special to be with them on this huge occasion.

"y/n" Michele shouted as she grabbed you in for a cuddlde.

"Ahh hello" you two squealed together in a cuddle as you felt a small hand on your leg as you pulled away from Michele as you looked down to see Michele's little girl grabbing at you, crouching down.

"Hello princess, are you happy with your Daddy's medal?" you asked her as she gave you a cuddle.

"Oh John, she is basically screaming to become a mum. Never seen a little girl more obsessed with someone they barely know before. She is so cute" Michele made sure to tell John as you turned around and saw John looking slightly embarrassed.

"I don't think you are getting away now" they laughed as you were surrounded by children as they were now all sitting with you and wanting a piece of you.

You managed to scramble away from the children and head to John as you wanted to take a photo with the trophy and his family.

"Go on you and John have some first" you smiled as you had some cute photos taken.

"You're my champion" you cuddled into him as you had yet another photo together.

"Thank you" he mumbled as his family arrived for photos as well.

"This has been such a good game, but I hear celebrations tonight?" your eyes widened as everyone walked off.

"Yes some big party in one of the clubs in the centre. I knew you would be ready for it" John smirked.