Cole Palmer

request: Hi its me the same anon about Palmer, I would like to change my blurb idea
So reader is a singer gets seen papped with Cole around in and around england and he does feature in the IG stories but still no for sure confirmation from either side fans speculate about them untill reader is seen at a chelsea match and viewers at home see her on screen with the commentator saying "looks like we have singer y/n with us supporting Cole Palmer and Chelsea even tho its not her team"
After the game they hard launch via their own social media and chelseas social media x
Thanks !! P.s I love your writting !!

-

Thank you! As I already wrote the first one for you, i will change this one up a bit x

You made your way up the stand as you were sitting in the corporate box to support Cole, nobody knew that two of you were official. You had been seen around with him, but neither of you had confirmed it.

The commentators had mentioned you when you appeared on screen, "looks like we have the singer y/n here with us supporting Cole Palmer and Chelsea. Even though she doesn't support them"

The phone was going crazy with mentions when you pulled it out and had a scroll through on social media.

"Oh my god" you whispered as you looked at all of the mentions of you being at Cole's game.
-
After a great game for Cole, you headed downstairs to see him at the tunnel.

"Hi baby" you whispered as you grabbed him around the waist.

Most of his team mates knew about you because they teased him when he was in the changing room.

"You played amazing" you smirked as you cuddled him tightly as you felt the cameras on you.

"Hi, can we use one of your song lyrics with a photo of Cole to celebrate his man of the match performance" the social media assistant asked.

"Of course" you smiled as you loved the idea.

"Cold(e) as ice tonight with you" the lady asked as she handed you to the phone to check it as you nodded in agreement.

"Sounds great" you laughed as she pressed send on the tweet and instagram post which practically confirmed the fact that the pair of you were dating.

"Guess that means a serious hard launch" you laughed as you saw all the posts coming in about the two of you.