Jack Grealish

From daily prompt list - i'm pregnant and it's yours
Jack Grealish
Word Count: 479

You stood in front of the pregnancy test as you waited for the results to come through, the last few minutes had felt a lifetime.

You were usually incredibly careful when having sex, but this time you weren't so careful for whatever reason.

You had always wanted to become a mother, but this wasn't what you had in mind at all.

Watching the test as it changed to two lines.

"Fuck" you called out as you examined the test again. "Fuck fuck fuck" you muttered under your breath again as you were still in complete disbelief.

The last few days you weren't feeling yourself at all, your boobs were hurting so much way more than usual. You just assumed it was your period due but when you looked at your period app you realised that you were late.

This was all because of the one night stand that you had with Jack, it was the complete spur of the moment and you weren't expecting a baby becoming the result of it.

"We need to chat, are you free? x" you pressed send to the text anxiously waiting for Jack's reply.

You were so nervous waiting for him to reply because how would he even respond, you were just so scared.

"Yes, shall I come over?" he sent as you read it.

"Please" you replied as you now paced up and down the room anticipation waiting for his arrival.

There was a buzz at the intercom as you let Jack up in the flat as you waited at the door for him.

"Hey, what's up?" he mumbled as he pressed a kiss on your cheek.

"Just need to talk that's all" you smiled as you shut the door behind him as he made his way to the sofa.

"Okay" he replied as you sat opposite him.

"I'm pregnant and it's yours" you blurted out, not really expecting it to come out of your mouth that quickly.

"But you told me you were on the pill?" he questioned.

"I am, we also used protection. I don't know what happened, Jack I am sorry" you whispered, barely making eye contact and keeping your eyes on the floor.

"Sorry I wasn't accusing you of anything, I am just in shock that is all" Jack replied as you agreed.

"I am too, look" you showed him the tests that you had in your pocket.

He took the tests from you as he examined them.

"Wow, so what are we going to do?" he asked.

"I don't know Jack, it is all too much to think about right now. I nee to get my head round it, sorry" you whispered.

"Okay but we do need to talk about it eventually, we can't ignore it" you nodded because you knew Jack was right but you couldn't think straight right now. "I will. I promise" you whispered.

 Would you like part 2?