Jude Bellingham

Part Two of 'Baby Bellingham' 

"What do we do now?" Jude asked as you were still standing looking at one another in complete shock.

"Just take each day as we come I suppose, try and tell the doctors and see what happens from there. We obviously are still very early on and I am shit scared" you sighed as you fell into his arms as he held you.

"Yeah I reckon so, do you need to speak to them then. I don't really get it all" Jude nervously laughed as you moved away from his arms.~

"Yeah I think so, god I need to sit down. Shall we get out of the bathroom because why the fuck are we still standing in here?" you smirked as Jude turned around and seemed to realise.

"Yeah I dunno why we are standing here either" he opened the door and walked out of the bathroom as you tidied up the pregnancy test and put it in the bathroom drawer for safe keeping.

"Shall I make you a cup of tea?" Jude asked you as you sat down on the sofa.

"Please, that would be nice and biscuits please" you shouted as he stood in the kitchen making the tea.
 -
The next few weeks had passed, you'd managed to get a doctors appointment and had your first midwife appointment.

You were working at home in your first trimester as you had told your work that you needed to stay at home, Jude thought it was best that way too.

"Jude I am so bored of staying here now" you sighed as you had barely left the house in the last few weeks since finding out you were pregnant.

"I know, but what if you get a bug or something? You have already had sickness, I don't want you to get poorly babe" you could tell Jude was only trying to be protective and was being extremely caring, but it was starting to wear thin.

"But I will be fine, I just want some air and just want to see something. I feel myself going crazy from being inside for so long" you heavily sighed.

"I know you are baby, but I just want to keep you safe"he reassured you as he squeezed your thigh.

"You are keeping me safe, but I do eventually need to leave the house at one point. I am only 6 weeks, I am feeling better this week than I have done. I just want a walk" you asked him politely hoping he would let you.

"Okay okay, come on" he smiled as he grabbed his phone, putting it in his pocket as you put your shoes on and grabbed a water bottle before you headed out.

"Are you excited to tell people?" Jude asked as he grabbed your hand as you took in the first bit of fresh air that you had had in weeks.

"Yes I am, shame we have to wait so long for it though. But I am glad it is just us right now" you smile as you grabbed his hand again as you walked to the park.

"I feel a little sicky, is it okay if we go back now?" you asked him after you looked at your phone realising that you had been out for 20 minutes which was better than you expected.

"Of course amor" he whispered as you turned back around, heading back home.

Part 3 will be out soon x 

tagged: @adbellingham @kyndall25