Guglielmo Vicario

Birthday fic for my bestie over on tumblr, so i am posting it here too! 

"Happy birthday angel, I have something for you" Vicario smiled as he handed you some small boxes.

"Thank you, you didn't need to do all this for me" you blushed as you sat back down on the sofa as you opened the box.

"OH my god, you got me this? how did you know I was about to order this for myself yesterday" you squealed as loudly as you could as you opened up the small bracelet box which had a few charms on.

"A doggy paw, oh Vic" you cried as you saw the small heart with the date that you officially got together engraved into the small heart.

"You are the sweetest, how did I get so lucky" you muttered as you gave him the biggest cuddle, not before going back for you to look at your presents.

"Nooo way, you're taking me to the zoo" you let out another squeal.

"Yes of course, I know you love your animals so I got us a secret surprise that you'll have the best surprise" you smiled as you gave him the biggest hug.

"You are the best, thank you so much Vic for all of these you have been really treating me" you cuddled him once again.

"Right now baby, we need to go and get ready. I have booked a table at the Italian restaurant in town for us" you practically jumped off of the sofa.

"Okay, better go get ready" you ran off upstairs to get changed into something more presentable than your Disney pyjamas.

"Ohh I love that outfit on you" you blushed as he took your hand and admired your outfit.

"Ah thank you, right shall we go?" you asked him as he nodded, swiping his phone and keys off of the table.

You arrived at the Italian restaurant that you both absolutely loved and were here practically every week after home games because you loved it that much.

"What are you going to order?" Vicario asked as you scanned the menu like you didn't already know what you were going to order.

"You know what I am having, the same as I always do" you smirked as you closed the menu and waited for the waiter to take your order.

"Hmm this cocktail is good, I would say did you want some but sadly you can't" you pouted at him knowing he had a game in a few days.

"It is okay" Vicario smiled.

Once you had both ordered, you sat talking until your food arrived.

"Urgh you know I am such a slut for pasta, i am in love with this pasta so much" you chewed your pasta.

"Hmm good job you are dating an Italian huh?" Vicario winked.

"Yeah it is a good job I guess babe" you cheekily remarked.

"You are so lying, you know I hate cooking" Vicario laughs as you nodded in agreement as you sipped your drink.

"Yeah you do, but it's a good job I love you isn't it" you smirked as you grabbed his hand and gave it a quick squeeze before going back to eating.