Micky Van De Ven

Today is my birthday, so as a surprise I have a fic for you which were voted by you. Enjoy!!

Micky Van De Ven

Word Count: 404
-
"Happy birthday baby" you rolled over as you heard Micky laying beside you as he wakes you up with a small kiss pressed onto your collarbone.

"Thank you" you whispered as you stretched and moved over to lay with him as you laid your head onto his bare chest and he played with your hair.

"Do you want your presents now or do we do breakfast? I don't need to go in for another few hours because we only played yesterday. So I am all yours until then" Micky asked as he gently sat up in bed.

"I will open them now, I don't think I can wait" you squealed as you were so excited to open the presents as you sat up in bed.

"Here we go" he pulled out a large bag from the cupboard.

"How long has that been there? I never noticed that bag at all and me being nosey would have" you laughed as you pulled out a very nicely packaged present.

"Well because I know you so well, I hid them soo well so that you couldn't find them" you blushed.

"Oops yeah maybe that was a good idea, but I have never actually peeked at any presents though. So I guess that means I am good at sneaking around" you smirked as you pulled out a present.

 You instantly knew the packaging as soon as you ripped the wrapping paper off.

"No way, how did you get me this?" you squealed in the bed. "Well I know a few people and yeah I knew you wanted it when you spoke non stop about wanting a new watch" you smirked as you placed it back down.

"God you are the best" you squealed as you picked up another present.

"This is amazing, I love these thank you so much" you grinned. "You have done so amazing Micky" you muttered as you opened the rest of the presents, amazed at how much he had managed to buy for you.

"Just thank you so much, I love these so much. Look at how cute the jellycat is. you have done so well. I love you" you leaned over to him as you kissed him on the lips.

"I will make you breakfast and will treat you like the birthday queen that you deserve to be" he kissed your hand gently as he headed downstairs to make you a huge breakfast.

liked by: mickyvdven

yourinstagram: birthday dump, best day with mickyvdven

view 25 other comments

paulablense: happy birthday beautiful!!

mickyvdven: 🫶🫶🫶

kayleerm: happy birthday angel x