Leandro Trossard

Leandro Trossard with reader that supports Chelsea? Actually, Spurs, since it's your special day.

Word Count: 241

You and Leandro had been dating for a few months now, you had met him at the night club.

Things went really well and you really started having feelings for him.

"So I got you tickets to the football, if you'd like to come that is. I understand if you can't make it" he smiled as he handed over some tickets.

"Oh right. Thanks" you muttered as you read the tickets and held the tickets in your hand examining them.

"Oh you don't seem too pleased with them" Leandro asked you.

"It's just that, I don't like arsenal" you mumbled, loudly enough for him to raise an eyebrow at that remark.

"Oh, but you told me that you liked football?" he questioned.

"I do, just not that gross club" you grinned as his face dropped.

"Huh? what are you trying to say?" he looked at you puzzled.

"Just I support Tottenham that's all, guess that was never needed to be mentioned. SO yeah, I don't think I'll be going to an arsenal game" you smiled.

"Hmm well, I wasn't expecting you to say that but I suppose we can't all be perfect" you shrugged.

"You can come, just support me. If it kills ya it will be worth it when you eventually see a good game" Leandro cheekily smirked.

"Hmm okay suppose so. Thanks" you teased. "Good job I like you isn't it" you gently leaned in and kissed his cheek.