Erling Halaand

"Hi" you smiled as you heard him walk through the door, you had planned something for your anniversary.

"Sorry I gotta go" Erling mumbled as he brushed past you.

"You've only just walked through the door, what you doing?" you asked confused, looking puzzled as he grabs his bag.

"I have training, sorry" he mumbled as he kissed your cheek.

"Oh okay, happy ann-" you were interrupted by Erling slamming the door.

"Never mind" you muttered under your breath, walking to the kitchen and chucked Erling's plate of food in the bin.

"What a waste" you mumbled, huffing as you put everything away and took yourself to have yet another evening on the sofa in front of the TV.
-
"Erl- what's up bro? you have been in a mood all day with everyone?" Jack asked as he took a seat next to him in the training ground.

"Nothing, just me and y/n have barely been seeing each other and things are getting a little tense" Erling sighed.

"Come on, stop worrying about it" Kevin reassured him, trying his best of course.

"Shit-what is the date?" he asked, panic running through his voice.

 "Woah, calm down what is the matter with you?" the boys all watched him as he panicked.

"Shit- I missed something important. How can I be so stupid" Erling heavily sighed as he ran his hands through his blonde hair.

"What is it?" the boys looked confused.

"Our anniversary, that is why y/n had planned everything when I got home but ended up pushing past her because I was late enough as it is "he blurted out.
-
The next few hours were tense for Erling as he was training, he was in a right mood as he had forgotten a special day.

The next few days were a bit quiet, you'd never mentioned the anniversary as you didn't want to bring it up as Erling still hadn't mentioned any word of it.

"Meet me outside" Erling pressed send as he got to the house. You opened the front door of your house and your eyes widened.

"What the fuck? is this what I think it is?" you gasped out loud as you saw your dream car sitting on the driveway.

"Sorry for being such an idiot and forgetting our anniversary. I wanted to make it up to you and well yeah, surprise" Erling grinned as he gave you a cuddle.

"Oh Erl, you didn't need to do that. But I cannot fucking believe that you did this for me. I can't say thank you enough, I just can't believe you. I am in love with you so much" you cuddled with him as you gave him the biggest kiss.

"I love you so much, now do you wanna drive it?" he handed you the keys.