Leandro Trossard

4 with Leandro Trossard? If you write for him? If you don't, Mykhailo is my go to>
4. "Times like this just us as a family, it's special"
Leandro Trossard

Word Count: 234

The season was beginning very soon and you were finally having a small holiday break which was very much needed.

"It is so lovely here, the kids seem to be enjoying themselves" you smiled as you watched your eldest boy jumping up and down in the pool.

"They do, we should get him over here so we can get some food. I guess he'll be wanting chips" Leo laughed as he called him over and he sat down as close as he could to you, like normal.

"You can't get any closer to you" he laughed as you smirked.

"He has to be this close to me at all times I think, he'll probably be jealous when his little sister arrives" you teased.

"Aww I hope not, he should be okay" Leandro laughed as your son put his head on your bump.

"Babyyy" Leandro pressed a kiss to your stomach gently as he stroked the bump.

"So cute aren't you baby, now let's have some chips and watch the sunshine and we can go in the pool after" he grinned.

"Times like this just us as a family, it's special" Leandro smiled as he looked around and saw his little family.

"Aww Le, that is so sweet. Once she arrives, it will be complete. Our family" you smiled, feeling a tear down your face.

"Oh Mumma" your son laughed as he wiped your face.