Mason Mount

requested on tumblr. for mason day - going to the 12 week scan and realising you got pregnant on your honeymoon 🦋

Word Count: 454

TRIGGER WARNING: This contains the mention of sickness and pregnancy

Your first trimester was hard, still feeling unwell but slowly getting through each day. Mason was amazing, he was helping you so much especially with the season being as hectic.

"You ready for the scan today?" Mason asked as you were laying on the sofa, scrolling through your phone. Mason sat down beside you. "Yes I am, are you?" you smiled at him as you watched as the glint in his eyes brightened.

"Can you believe it, I am so excited to see our little baby" you smiled as he grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

-
First trimester of your pregnancy was awful, feeling absolutely awful. Getting through your pregnancy was hard.

Taking each day as it comes, your mind is all over the place.

But the day of the 12 week scan, you and Mason could not wait to go and your little baby on the screen.

"I am so nervous "you whispered as you made your way to your appointment.

"Oh don't be, we get to see our little baba on the screen" Mason grinned, rubbing your thigh as he reassured you.

"Thank you" you smiled, the drive to the hospital was quiet. Just taking in the music whilst Mason drove.

"Here we are" Mason smiled as you headed to the scan.

"Miss y/n y/l/n" you looked up as your name was called, nodding as you headed to the midwife.

"Hello y/n, lovely to meet you I am your midwife today" she smiled as you laid onto the bed.

"Thank you, lovely to meet you" you smiled.

"So this will be cold when I put it on your stomach, but it will be okay" she reassured you.

"There is your little baby, on the screen" you grinned as you turned to Mason and saw his eyes glistening as he had a small tear fall down his face.

"Is everything okay?" you asked as she nodded.

"Everything is fine, can you hear the heartbeat "the midwife smiled.

"This is perfect, thank you" you felt a tear roll down your face.

"So when is the due date?" you asked her as you couldn't work it out at all.

"in January the baby will be due" the midwife worked it all out.

"Oh right" Mason mumbled as you heard him laugh under his breath.

"Would you like some scan photos?" she asked as you nodded as she pressed print as everything was printed.

"Thank you so much" you smiled as you got off of the bed as you headed to the car.

"So we made that baby on honeymoon" he smirked as soon as he got in the car.

"God i knew you were going to say that, you are the worst" you smirked as you put the seat belt on.

"Sorry it was a great reminder of what a good honeymoon it was" he winks.

"Oh shh you Mase" you laughed as you drove home.