Fermin Lopez

25 Days Of Christmas
27. "Baking isn't for me, this looks like I have stepped in it"
Fermin Lopez

Word Count: 364

You watched so many food TikToks, you were obsessed with the idea of baking.

Whilst Fermin was out at the gym, you wanted to bake some goodies for him as he was now off for the Winter break and was able to make some food for him.

You made sure you watched the video of baking Christmas cookies multiple times, so you didn't get it wrong. Baking wasn't your strong point but you wanted to try your hardest to make this work.

You'd bought all of the ingredients and made sure you had measured out all the right amount of ingredients as you got started.

"Oh this is so messy" you muttered as you had opened all of the chocolate bars, getting ready to make some cookies as well as the recipe of chocolate bark.

The recipe was simple enough for the chocolate bark, but the cookies were going to be an absolute disaster you could already tell.

The cookies started off as well as they could as you only imagine, as you heard Fermin come in the flat making you jump and drop the cookies on the floor.

"Oh fuck sake" you shouted out loud, making him jump.

"What are you doing?" he laughed as he chucked his keys on the counter top.

"I was supposed to be baking cookies, I managed to do the Christmas chocolate bark that I saw that went viral over on TikTok and now the cookies look horrendous" you hid your face in embarrassment.

"Baking isn't for me, this looks like I have stepped in it" you sighed as you got the cookies out of the oven as it looked horrific.

"Mm yeah, they look shit. But what about that chocolate where is it? I am absolutely starving I could do with a sweet treat" you laughed.

"In the fridge get it out, we can have some bits later" you smirked as you cleaned all the mess up.

"This is perfect, tastes insane. Want some?" Fermin offered.

"I made it, yet you are offering it to me that's just cheek" you teased Fermin as you took a bite.

"Mmm, okay that is soo good" you chewed the chocolate.