Ben Chilwell

Please can you do number 1 from the prompt list with Ben Chilwell? 1. "Are you a little tipsy?"

Ben Chilwell

Word Count: 271

You were partying the night away at a night club. "Look over there, isn't that the Chelsea player?" your best friend asked as you all turned round straight away. "Fucking hell girls, don't turn ya necks that far you'll break it and don't make it so obvious either" you all laughed as you watched him walking over. "Fuck" you whispered as he walked straight over to you and stood beside you. "Someone talking about me" he cockily remarked as you felt all the blood in your body rush to your head as you went bright red. "Maybe" you whispered under your breath as he eyed you up and down. "Hmm, someone is a little red" he laughed as you touched your cheek with the back of your hand as you were now absolutely boiling to the touch. "Yeah, get a bit nervous around fit men" you blurted out, immediately regretting it. "Oh do you now? don't get told that every day so I guess it is a compliment" he smirked. "Aww that's cute, don't flatter yourself. I'm sure you have loads of girls throwing themselves out you" you blurted out, the drink was now doing the talking. "Are you a little tipsy?" he laughed as he watched you swaying as the girls had now walked off and left you to it. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" you laughed. "Shall I meet you when you aren't drunk and can remember a conversation?" he laughed as you firmly nodded. You punched your number into his phone. "See you soon" you smiled as you walked over to your friends to reveal the gossip.