classmate story

This is because I'm bored :3

So I have this seatmate in class. I'll call her Amelia. she is not exactly annoying but still is. So once when I was just walking back to class late cuz I was punished for wearing a turtle neck. She and her friend group sat on my seat. And her friend who we'll call amethyst, told me to sit in the front. Like girl, no? This my seat, go to your own. I sat at the front seat and just draw some doodles. It was already bad enough that there's art class and I don't like the teacher that much.

And there is one day that I was tired and had a headache during art class, so I laid my head on the table while writing down what the teacher wrote on the board while doodling as well cuz I write it on a paper. Then amethyst decided to call the teacher and said I wasn't doing the work. And the teacher tear the paper. It upset me because it was never her's in the first place. And it wasn't even her subjects notebook/exercise book. I cried the whole day cuz the doodle is not that easy to make all accurately. I was literally having anxiety when the teacher talk to me.

I don't have favorite teacher anyway. Why would I want one. It kinda give me an ick. But if you have one, good for you blud. Good for you.

I'm Mentally unstable. 😘

One time I was talking with my sister if she wants to get into a competition and I was laughing cause we keep saying silly groups names. We needed a group name so yuh. Then in class. Amethyst and Amelia talked to me.

Amelia "I heard you laugh at the cafeteria!"

Amethyst "when you're with us, you never laughed!"

Yada yada yada. Like, okay?? You ain't my friend, who am I to laugh with you? Y'all ain't that funny. I was just trying to mind my business and y'all always bother me by telling me to sit in another spot and stuff.

Amelia is always sitting either to the left or right of my seat, and amethyst would mostly be in MY seat. Then their other friend which I will call Alia also on either side on left and right. Annoying.

I am more stressed in English class. They don't know English and asked me on translating the sentences. I have issues with saying no, and it pains me because it's FIVE PEOPLE. Like bring a dictionary, ask the teacher. I'm not any of those two?!?! Gals! Open your eyes. And then there's a girl in next class who wants to go to other countries yet still not know English. Especially what window meant in native language?? I mean, I'm not being rude, but please pay attention in English class??? You're supposed to know what basic things means since 3 grade.

Worthy of tears? Most likely. Do I want to shed them? Nah, I wanna pour them cause life sucks.

More worse when they ask during recess when I WAS EATING.

And what are people's problem with asking if you're on a diet when you didn't eat??