𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

i wrote this as quickly as possible TvT
along with another person

mid fanfic speech:
mine: ( )
their's: [ ]
___________________________________________________

it's another normal morning. and by that, it means childe pleading for a spar. scaramouche just ignored the ginger and rolled his eyes.

"scaraaaaaaa!! let's spar! it's been a while since we last did it!" childe said, laying on the floor boredly. "and?" "come on! just one spar." childe said, tapping scara's leg.

"too bad i don't care. so whine all you want, i won't agree" scaramouche spoke with an annoyed tone. "if we won't spar then.. i'll just.."

childe got up then pinned scaramouche on the couch. "what are you-" scaramouche said before childe suddenly attempted to tickle him.

"..what the hell do you think you're doing." the smaller male said and stare at the taller male with a weird look. "..i'm tickling you??"

"..."

"..."

"you failed miserably" scaramouche said, to which childe replied "..i know." "then why-" childe cuts him off. "i thought i could break the system and you'd be ticklish."

"it doesn't work like that, dumbass." childe sighed and laid back down on the floor, thinking of what to do. "can we-" "no."

"rude." childe pouted and glanced around the room, thinking on what to do. "let's-" "fuck you." scaramouche immediately say before childe could finish.

"what." childe said, confused and surprised. scaramouche replied with a: "what?" and look at childe with a raised eyebrow.

"you said 'fuck you'.." childe muttered out. "..not literally." replied the smaller male as he look away. the ginger stared at scaramouche doubtingly, sitting up and raised a brow.

"ugh.. whatever. what were you saying?" scaramouche grumbled as he rests an arm on the armrest of the couch. "let's go out." childe said enthusiastically.

"there's a whole ass blizzard."

"don't care"

"i hate you"

"love you too" childe said, which scaramouche froze and glanced at childe."what-" he spoke out, giving childe a weird look in a playful way.

"i was joking obviously" childe said with a bored expression. "wow, i totally didn't notice" the smaller male spoke sarcastically.

"seriously?" said the surprised ginger. scaramouche groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "i was being sarcastic, idiot"

"love that about you." childe said out of nowhere and scaramouche look at childe with a contempt expression for a second before gritting his teeth.

"ugh.. fine. let's go." scaramouche said as he get's up and grab his coat. childe cheered silently, like a kid that had convinced their parent to buy something.

the excited ginger grabbed his coat as well and put it on as he walked towards the door. scaramouche mumbled something out as he opened the door and steps out.

he could feel the cool breeze against his face already. childe steps out then drags scaramouche out from the zapolyarny palace.

scaramouche almost tripped as he was dragged by the ginger. scaramouche was dragged to a hill and childe sat down.

"..what-" scaramouche utter out before childe cuts him off. "shush, scara. just sit down." scaramouche frowned as he glared at childe.

"it'd be more appreciated if you would stop cutting me off." scaramouche said, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "nah, i'd rather not." childe responded.