𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

i apologize if any mistake is made! i got food poisoning that i can't think straight right now.
___________________________________________________

the past few days went smoothly, childe and scaramouche had spent most of their times together and of course, sparing. scaramouche wouldn't say he liked it, but won't deny he quite enjoyed it.

childe could always sense determination in the balladeer at times when they spar. it's really brought up the spirit at some point.

they are now resting on the couch, doing their own things in silence. not an awkward one, but rather comfortable one. that.. is until they got called for a meeting. talk about misfortune.

every fatui harbingers are all gathered up in the room while the tsaritsa is on her throne, tapping her fingers on the armrest as if in a hurry.

"is everyone here?" she spoke, grasping the armrests and leaned forward slightly. "yes, everyone is indeed here." spoke pierro, looking at each individual in the room and making sure that everyone is in the room.

"good.." the tsaritsa sighed before clearing  her throat. "..listen my dear honorable harbingers, we have an unexpected encounter of information. they are returning for another violence." she continued.

"tsk, those unserrendering bastards. they can never accept it will they?" alrecchino groaned and grits her teeth in annoyance before letting out a breath to calm down.

"is that even a word-" childe whispered to scaramouche. the smaller male didn't reply and signaled childe to just shut up which childe nodded obediently.

"The tsardom has been on the fatui's tail these days. Thanks to the knave's keen eyes, she have noticed." The tsaritsa said as she wave a hand to point at arlecchino.

"question, your majesty. that is if you don't mind." said signora with a bit of a cold tone. "of course, please proceed with your question." replied the tsaritsa with a light nod as she place her hand on the armrest of her throne.

"if they really are returning, when would that be?" signore asked and crossed her arms with a huff. "that is what i sent the search team to find moments ago." replied tsaritsa as she closed her eyes and lean back on her throne.

"but i'll need every team to be prepared for that moment. training them probably" she continued, staring down coldly at the harbingers. "So gear up. You're dismissed"

"Uhm, excuse me, but I have some words to share." Childe said, raising a hand. Scaramouche look at childe from corner of his eyes then back at the tsaritsa.

"Hm.. What might that be, tartaglia?" Replied tsaritsa as she glanced at him. "Well, you did say they are not from snezhnaya.. So they are not used to the cold. If I think properly, they would approach with a fire for warmth. That makes it easier to direct them"

"That.. Is actually a good point.." She replied, tapping a finger on her chin. "That is the first smartest shit you've ever talk about" scaramouche whispered to childe.

"First of all, rude." Childe whispered back, his expression showing on of offense. The balladeer rolled his eyes in response and they turn their attention back to the tsaritsa.

"Alright, we'll have to keep an eye for any spark of fire." Tsaritsa said as she nods. Everyone was then dismissed from the meeting and each went to their rooms.

Childe walked with scaramouche as per usual, chatting and teasing. Scaramouche just listen silently as they walked.

If they have to speak of their relationship, it's like sun and moon, cats and dogs type. (Catnap and dogday type of vibe ngl)