𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 - я тебя люблю, 𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚘

it's been a year since childe and wanderer had met, and childe had sent a letter to wanderer saying that he'll get to sumeru soon. wanderer smiled at the letter and puts it back in the envelope.

he then compose himself, getting rid of his smile and turn to nahida. "i'm going to port ormos." he said. nahida read his mind real quick smiled. "alright! be back before 7 though!" she said happily and watched as wanderer leaves.

on his way, he checked his surrounding in case if someone attacked. but it was somewhat peaceful. leaves falling, flowers blooming.. it's as if the day is made for peace.

he soon reached port ormos and stayed there, waiting for the ginger to arrive. Wanderer stood at the edge of Port Ormos, the salty breeze tousling his hair as he gazed out at the horizon. He held Childe's letter tightly, its edges worn from being read countless times. The anticipation of seeing Childe again made his heart race, though he kept his expression neutral.

As the sun climbed higher in the sky, casting a warm glow over the bustling port, Wanderer scanned the incoming ships for any sign of the ginger-haired Harbinger. The sounds of merchants haggling and seagulls calling filled the air, but Wanderer's focus was unwavering.

After what felt like an eternity, Wanderer's eyes finally caught sight of a familiar figure disembarking from a ship. Childe's vibrant hair and confident stride were unmistakable. Wanderer felt a surge of relief and excitement but maintained his composure.

Childe's eyes lit up when he saw Wanderer. He waved enthusiastically and quickened his pace, weaving through the crowd to reach him. "shitoma! It's been too long," Childe called out, his voice full of warmth.

Wanderer allowed a small smile to break through his facade. "Welcome back, Childe. The journey wasn't too harsh, I hope?"

Childe shook his head, his grin widening. "Not at all. Just a bit of seasickness, but nothing I can't handle. It's good to see you." He reached out and clapped Wanderer on the shoulder, pulling him into a brief, friendly hug.

"Come on, let's find a quieter place to talk," Wanderer suggested, glancing around at the busy port. "I know a spot nearby where we won't be disturbed."

Childe nodded, following Wanderer through the winding streets of Port Ormos. They walked in comfortable silence, side by side, until they reached a secluded area overlooking the sea. Wanderer leaned against the railing, looking out at the waves.

"It's beautiful here," Childe remarked, standing next to him. "I missed this view."

Wanderer nodded. "It's one of the reasons I like coming here. It's peaceful."

They stood together, watching the waves crash against the shore. The tranquility of the moment allowed them to reconnect, their bond as strong as ever despite the time and distance that had separated them.

"So, how have you been?" Childe asked, breaking the silence. "Anything exciting happen while I was away?"

Wanderer shrugged. "Just the usual. Studying, training, dealing with the occasional nuisance. Nothing too exciting."

Childe chuckled. "Sounds like you've been keeping busy. I've missed our time together, you know."

Wanderer glanced at Childe, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "I've missed you too. It's good to have you back."

They spent the rest of the day exploring Port Ormos, catching up on everything they'd missed. Childe shared stories of his adventures and misadventures, while Wanderer filled him in on the latest happenings in Sumeru.

"Geez... even Archons can't say how much I miss you," Childe muttered, turning his gaze toward Wanderer. He moved a hand to cup Wanderer's cheek before leaning in and kissing him briefly.