𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

The grandeur of the palace corridors seemed to swallow Scaramouche as he made his way through them, his mind already racing with thoughts. The summons from the Tsaritsa herself was a rare occurrence, though he knew it were to happen in this very time.

As he approached the throne room, the imposing doors swung open before him, revealing a scene of opulence and power. The Tsaritsa sat upon her throne, her presence commanding the attention of all who entered the room.

"Scaramouche," she greeted, her voice carrying a weight that matched her regal demeanor. "I trust you understand the gravity of the situation."

Scaramouche inclined his head in acknowledgment, his expression composed. "Indeed, Your Majesty," he replied, his voice steady. "I am prepared to fulfill whatever task you require of me."

The Tsaritsa nodded, her gaze piercing as she regarded him. "Good," she said, her tone unreadable. "You and Signora are to depart for Inazuma immediately. The Electro Archon's Gnosis must be obtained, whatever the cost."

Scaramouche's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Inazuma, the elusive nation shrouded in mystery and intrigue. He had heard whispers of the Electro Archon's power, rumors of a Gnosis that held the key to unimaginable strength.

he grits his teeth for a moment at the thought of going to inazuma. the very nation he was origin from. he the sighed and let go of his fury for the moment.

"As you command, Your Majesty," Scaramouche replied, his voice almost shaky as he spoke whilst looking at the ground. "I will not fail you."

With a nod of dismissal, the Tsaritsa turned her attention elsewhere, signaling the end of their audience. As Scaramouche made his exit, his mind buzzed with thoughts of the journey ahead—a journey that would take him to the very last nation he would like to return to.

letting out a sigh, he went towards the docks near the palace and waited for the ship he was supposed to aboard.

Back in their shared room, Childe paced restlessly, a sense of foreboding settling over him like a heavy shroud. The news of Scaramouche's sudden departure had caught him off guard, leaving him feeling strangely bereft.

"Inazuma," he muttered to himself, the name heavy on his tongue. He had heard stories of the nation across the sea, tales of its isolation and the enigmatic ruler who governed it with an iron fist.

But it wasn't the dangers of Inazuma that troubled Childe the most—it was the thought of Scaramouche facing them alone, without the reassuring presence of a friend by his side.

With a frustrated sigh, Childe collapsed onto the sofa, his thoughts consumed by worry and uncertainty. He couldn't shake the feeling that this mission would be unlike any other Scaramouche had faced before, that the stakes were higher, and the risks greater.

Little did he know, this journey to Inazuma would not only test Scaramouche's loyalty to the Tsaritsa but also their friendship, in ways they could never have imagined. And as Childe stared into the flickering flames of the fire, a sense of unease settled over him, casting a shadow over the future that lay ahead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.