𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚗

sorry again for last time guys- here's the actual one <3
___________________________________________________

The sun had not risen and childe woke up first. He sat up on the bed looking at his surroundings before looking down at the sleeping balladeer.

(Can't remember how long I hadn't use the term "balladeer" bruh)

Childe smile softly and got out of bed. He went downstairs to the kitchen and get a glass of water. he wondered if there will be anything interesting happening for the day.

as he was thinking, he heard yawning. he turned and see scaramouche walking into the kitchen. "well, you're up extra early that usual." childe joked as he offered the glass of water to scaramouche.

scaramouche rolled his eyes as he took the glass. "i've been working for more then 4 weeks, what did you expect?" he replied before taking a sip of the water. childe chuckled and leaned over the table.

"calm down, i was joking." childe said with a small smile. "you didn't have to since you look like one already." replied the balladeer as he put the glass down.

"ohoho~ someone's feeling feisty today." scaramouched groaned at childe's statement and rolled his eyes

"Anyway, what time is it?" Scaramouche asked, looking at childe with a bored face. "Probably 5 in the morning. Why?" Childe replied.

Scaramouche shook his head slightly. "Nothing, just asking" he said. "If it's the matter of those recruits then you shouldn't worry. Take It as your day off today, scara"

Scaramouche sighed and nodded at childe words. After all, How bad could it be to take a single day off? Childe stood up straight and approached scaramouche.

"How about we go back to sleep. It's still early, after all" said childe, patting the balladeer's shoulder then walked upstairs. the shorter male stared at the ginger for a bit before following up the stairs.

they laid on the bed and childe was fast asleep. "how the hell can a human sleep faster than they walk" scaramouche said, looking at childe. he turn to lay on his side, staring at childe's features.

even though he couldn't see much in the dark, he could see the freckles on the ginger's face. he brushed his hand on childe's hair, messing with it for a bit before deciding to sleep as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

childe woke up once again and stretched his arms then looked at scaramouche, only to find it empty beside him. childe raised a brow, getting out of bed and going downstairs.