𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚎 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙

𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝙲𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙻𝚉. 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴'𝚂 𝙰𝙽 𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂

___________________________________________________

scaramouche and childe had been getting closer as days passed. scaramouche would smile sometimes, but mostly when no one else is around.

"hey scara, do you think you can meet my family again?" childe asked as he look down at scaramouche expectantly. scaramouche look up at childe and let out a sigh.

"yes, but that would be when i'm free." he replied, looking back down at the book he's reading. childe smiled warmly and leaned on scaramouche. "gotcha! you should tell me when you're free."

scaramouche rolled his eyes and smiled back. "yeah, yeah. i know. you're clueless." childe got a bit offended but just smiled and gave a small chuckle.

Scaramouche just gave a small smirk, looking at childe from the corner of his eyes. Childe did the same but with a soft smile.

"Aight, see ya then. I've got some matters to deal with at the moment." Said the indigo haired boy. The ginger nodded and wave at him as he leave.

Childe watched as scaramouche puts his book down and walk away before getting up and go into his own bedroom.

Though, he do feel lonely all of a sudden. He let out a sigh as he sat on his bed. Makes him wonder if this is how scaramouche feels when he left to liyue back at the time.

"This is exaggerating.." He muttered out as he lay back on the bed. He states at the ceiling with a bored expression whilst playing with his hand.

He look to his side then back at his hand before covering his eyes with his arm. He felt like an idiot now, knowing he is missing someone who works at the same place.

".. How you hit me like a love spell.. It makes me frustrated." Childe said as he move his arm off and looking at the ceiling with soft eyes.

He felt lovestruck. It was a mess in his head before, and he thought it was just envying the boy. But now realizing it, he knew it's love.

Though, he's sure it's gonna take longer for the boy to process and accept the feeling, and he is willing to wait until then. No matter how long it will be.

Meanwhile, scaramouche is making sure to train the recruits properly. From correcting them to scolding them. He have to do what it takes.

"Don't hold your weapon too firmly! How many times have I told you this?!" Scaramouche shouted in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Start over!" He added, turning and taking a deep breath to calm himself down. He looks up at the sky, realizing there will be a snowstorm soon.

"Ugh.. Training ends here! Next time do better." Scaramouche shouted out as he walks away and back to the palace.

He is clearly exhausted as he entered the room, expecting the ginger to start lingering around him but to his surprise.. No.

He looks around and take his coat off as he walks to the couch. He sat down with a huff, leaning back against the couch.

"Where the hell did that ginger go?.." He mumbled out as he sat straight and look around before his eyes landed on childe's room door.

Scaramouche look to his side awkwardly then back at the door. Thinking whether to go and knock or not. He gave a it a quick thought and decided not to.

"Hmph.. Rather not bother. He might be sleeping.. Ugh, or who knows what he's doing.." Scaramouche muttered as he continues to read the book he was reading previously.

[𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

The two got their usual morning routine, getting up, drink something, and so on before scaramouche went to train the recruits.

It wasn't so usual since scaramouche had been much more busy than usual. Childe would get bored as he didn't get to bully scaramouche about their height difference.

It took about 5 weeks before scaramouche wasn't actually busy. Childe smiled as the two went to the household full of.. Well, gingers. Happy gingers.

They entered the house and took off their coat. It was late at night, so everyone in the house is probably asleep.

"Come on, scara. Let's bring back old memories" childe smirked as scaramouche blushed and and facepalm himself.

"Shut up.." He replied with a slightly annoyed tone. "No way. You're so small and cu-" scaramouche covered childe's mouth in frustration.

"I said shut up." Scaramouche's face is bright red as he glared at childe. Childe chuckled and licked scaramouche's hand.

"Ugh- ew!" Scaramouche said as he retracts his hand away from childe with a disgusted look. Childe let out a soft laugh at the reaction before pulling scara to his bedroom.

Scaramouche just followed and rolled his eyes. Once they went in childe sat on the bed and yawned. "Phew.. It's been a while" said the ginger as he look around the room.

"And seems like nothing changed. That includes you" scaramouche said as he look at childe with a brow raised.

"Hey! I take offense" replied the ginger as he crossed his arms. Scaramouche let out a laugh as he sat beside childe.

"Everything offends you. Maybe even a cat would" childe laughed at the comment before pulling scaramouche closer.

"That's if the cat tries to steal you" the ginger whispered with a wink. Scaramouche hold back a laugh at how stupid the ginger looked in his perspective.

Scaramouche shoved childe off, causing the ginger to lay back on the bed. "Pfft- you looked so stupid. Can't believe I have to witness it" he said, letting out bits of laughs.

Childe laughed as well as scaramouche laid beside him. "You're still as childish as you always are" scaramouche added as he calmed his laughter.

"Well I at least don't look like a childe" the reply the ginger gave made a huge offense to scaramouche. "Hey, we won't talk about my height. I take very severe offense on it" he said, pressing a finger on childe's chest.

Childe grabbed the hand and move it away. "Heh, I knew that. It's the only way to get to that soft spot on your heart" scaramouche blushed at those words and looked away.

"Anyways, let's cuddle up close for the night. We have a big and messy morning to go through" childe open up his arms before pulling scaramouche close.

Scaramouche didn't think much of it and rest his head against childe's chest. The ginger was overjoyed by that one action, but held it back.

Both can't help but wonder how this few days will be at the household. Closing each other eyes, they rest up for the next day.

___________________________________________________

Words: 1124

Pls guys I need to understand my math this year if not the last two years calm down alright. I'll do a weekly/monthly publishing now.😭