𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎

After that night when scaramouche kissed childe's cheek, childe had been teasing scaramouche about it and scara hated it. It was getting on his nerves as childe kept bothering him about it.

Scaramouche read his book as per usual, focusing on the book and not realizing childe walking past him. As childe sees scaramouche, he grinned mischievously and approached the unaware harbinger.

Childe pulled the book out of scaramouche's hands and threw it aside before pinning the smaller male against the couch. "What the- get the hell off me you dumb ginger!" Scaramouche said as he tempted to push childe off.

"Oh? What are you gonna do? Kiss me again?" Childe teased which scaramouche groaned at. "Oh no, but I'd gladly punch that grin off your face" scaramouche replied as he clenched his hands into fists.

"You're very aggressive today" childe said with a smirk as he leaned closer towards scaramouche and grabbing him by the chin. scaramouche glared at the taller male. "before i chop your hands off, back up 10 steps."

childe let out a nervous laugh and let go of scaramouche and taking three steps back. "Geez scara, I'm just messing with you"

"Uh-huh, yeah, but your dumbass can't even beat the traveler" Scaramouche said as he picked up the book he was reading. "What? No, I was just being merciful" Childe said, crossing his arms and glanced away from the shorter male.

"Pft, merciful to lose, right. More like you need to get stronger since you're getting weak. " He spoke with a mocking tone as he looked at childe with a grin.

"But then again, I don't wanna mess with bullshit" He added as he turn his attention back to the book. Childe scoffed before sitting on the couch with a slight pout. "Tsk, tsk, scara you should do something more productive than just reading." The ginger said as he glanced at the other male.

Scaramouche raised an eyebrow. "I am doing something productive by reading and getting information" He said raising the book. Childe sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No- well, I mean, yes, it is productive. But I mean like some running, walking and such, y'know?" The harbinger explained to the other, making motions with his hands.

"Does it look like we could walk around? The snow is thick, and the storm is extremely dangerous to walk around with." Scaramouche said, putting the book on his lap and crossed his arms.

"Hm. True- but there's always a solution." Childe stood up and look for a map of the palace before coming back to sit next to scaramouche. "Here, how about we use the back door? The path isn't completely covered with snow."

"Do you know the way around?" Scaramouche asked, the taller male grinned and nodded before getting up and dragged scaramouche out. "What the fuck?! Are you crazy?! It's cold out there-" Scaramouche exclaimed and childe stopped, realizing they hadn't put on their coats.

"Woopsies. You should've reminded me sooner" Childe said with a chuckle as he went to take their coats. Childe tossed one to scaramouche and scaramouche quickly put it on before childe began to drag him out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.