𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚎?

Childe winced as scaramouche wrapped the bandage around his arm. "Stay still- ugh.." Scaramouche said, groaning. Childe rolled his eyes as scaramouche patched him up.

"Gee.. Thanks, that's definitely a good way to calm an injured person" childe say sarcastically as scara finished wrapping up the bandage.

"I don't care, now shut up." Scaramouche replied with an annoyed tone. Childe sighed as he leaned against the pole. Scaramouche then threw childe's clothes back.

"Put that back on. No one wants to see you half naked." Scaramouche said as he put the things back into the med kit box.

Childe then smirked. "Oh? You sure you don't-"

"Put the damn shirt back on! Oh my god." Scaramouche said and hit childe on the head. "Ow! Okay! Geez.. I was just messing with you." Childe replied and starts to put his shirt back on.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes and stood up, and so did childe. The two walked back to the palace which the fatui agents look at then weird for a brief moment before scaramouche send them a glare.

Both the harbingers returned to their room, and childe sat on the couch. Scaramouche soon sat down as well. Scaramouche then opened his book, reading as usual.

"What are you even reading-" childe asked. Scaramouche glanced at childe then back at his book. "It's none of your business." Scaramouche answered, still reading.

Childe clicked his tongue and crossed his legs, leaning back against the couch. "You're no fun." Childe said with closed eyes.

"Good to know" scaramouche said, not glancing at childe. "Hey- can't you at least be more fun to talk with." Childe complains as he look at scaramouche.

"Hm. No." Scaramouche said bluntly. Childe just stares at scaramouche before letting out a sigh and closed his eyes again.

"Whatever, I'll just take a nap" childe said, slowly drifting off to sleep. Scaramouche glanced at childe who is now half asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been a month or so since childe and scaramouche became roommates. They always bicker at the stupidest reason..

"Childe! Did you steal my leftover?!"

"Huh?! Why would I eat your leftover?!"

The two bickered again for the whatever time it is that day. Sometimes starting a food fight in their rooms, in a restaurant, anywhere, or just argue and joke around.

"You damn ginger! You owe me more sushi!"

"Why?! I didn't eat your sushi!"

Scaramouche threw a pillow at childe to which childe threw it back at scara in response., and it turned into a pillow fight.