66-67

Chapter 66:

When Nana Wakaba transformed into a white cat and hurried back, she happened to see the members of the Armed Detective Agency gathered downstairs, dragging a passerby to inquire about something anxiously.

"I heard that a cat was hit by a car. What kind of cat is it and what color is it?"

Kunikida Doppo frowned slightly and put his hands eagerly on the shoulders of the passerby and asked carefully, and the passerby was so attracted by them. The menacing look shocked him, and he was so nervous that he couldn't speak for a long time, which suddenly made the atmosphere between them tense.

"Calm down, Kunikida."

At this time, Dazai Osamu stood up and comforted Kunikida Doppo with great aura, and then looked at the passers-by with his kite-colored eyes.

"You should have seen the whole process. Don't worry. We may be the owners of that cat. Can you tell me what that cat looks like?"

The words are gentle and the rhythm is slow, gradually calming the nervousness in the hearts of passers-by. .

However, no one noticed that although the corners of Dazai Osamu's lips were curled up, his eyes only contained cold emotions, and thick darkness spread out in an instant.

"It's a white kitten." The passerby finally spit out some information. "It got out of nowhere and was hit by a car. Now it was rushed to the hospital for treatment by a kind person."

"White...cat?!"

Hearing this, the members of the Armed Detective Agency all changed their expressions. They looked at each other and could see each other's pale faces.

Their cat is... white! !

In an instant, the scene became chaotic again. All the members of the armed detective agency, including Kunikida Doppo, took a step forward, surrounded the passers-by and began to ask questions:

"What about the breed? Is it a ragdoll cat? "

About two or three months old. Are you sure it's this type of cat?"

"Hospital, tell us which hospital you went to!"

This atmosphere was even scarier than the one just now, and passers-by were immediately frightened. He had to step back repeatedly, with a look of horror on his face.

When the white cat not far away saw this scene, she immediately quickened her pace, wanting to remind everyone that she was fine.

But the first thing she saw was the face of Dazai Osamu standing alone at the back.

The young man put his hands in his pockets and did not rush forward to ask as eagerly as the others.

His face was very calm, as calm as a puddle of stagnant water, and the emotion in his eyes was equally calm. His pupils were slightly dim, as if they never reflected other colors.

The breeze blew through his soft black hair, making his figure look more ethereal and distant, as if he might disappear at any time.

Even when he tried to commit suicide, he never showed such feelings. The white cat suddenly had the illusion that he seemed to be disappearing. He quickly ran to Dazai Osamu's position and meowed while rubbing Dazai Osamu's trousers. Twice.