1-4

Chapter 1

Gojo Satoru was standing on a busy street, next to a famous movie theater.

Countless couples walked by him talking and laughing, but he didn't pay any attention to them. Instead, he put his hands in his pockets and glanced across the front casually, as if he was looking for someone.

Today, he rarely wore the uniform of the magic school, but chose a rather formal set of shirts and suit jackets.

As he casually adjusted his tie, the cuffs were slightly rolled up, revealing the smooth muscle lines of his arms.

The fine black fabric wraps those slender and straight legs. Even if they stand there lazily, they are the focus of everyone's attention.

——The premise is that he is not wearing that rather weird eyepatch.

The brightly dressed ladies first looked at his figure with admiration, until their eyes fell on the black blindfold that looked like a blind man, they moved regretfully.

But there was only one woman who crossed the sea of ​​people and walked straight towards him with a joyful smile on her face.

"Mr. Wu, I'm sorry."

The girl was wearing a simple floral dress and a hollow white knitted jacket. It was elegant and well-tailored, perfectly highlighting the girl's unique slender waist.

She came to Gojo Satoru gracefully, and a sweet smile naturally appeared on her face.

"Because I came to see you, I dressed up carefully and wasted some time."

As she spoke, she lowered her head shyly, but held Gojo Satoru's arm affectionately with both hands: "Where are we going on a date today? ?”

The V-shaped skirt design vaguely revealed the beautiful lines of the back. Gojo Satoru only glanced at it casually, as if he saw a vivid butterfly fluttering its beautiful wings.

Wow, ninety points.

Gojo Satoru couldn't help but curl up the corners of his lips. Judging from her appearance, his 'girlfriend' was completely worthy of this high score.

"Your name is Wakaba Nana, right?"

Without any action for the time being, Gojo Satoru looked at his girlfriend and asked.

"...Yes, but I would rather you call me Nana." After a strange pause, the girl raised her eyebrows again. Her facial features were incredibly stunning, especially when she showed such a smile, it could almost be called perfect. .

Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows curiously: "So you are the one I called? But aren't you the store manager?"

Wakaba Nana paused and showed an awkward but polite smile.

Do you think I want to do it myself? I'm desperate too.

Here's the thing.

Today is the first day Wakaba Nana starts playing games.

That's right, this world is just a game. It is said to be a sandbox simulation game with all aspects of freedom. Players can do anything in it, including falling in love and even deciding the life or death of NPCs.