78-79

Chapter 78:

Deciding immediately, Xiang Ye turned and left the pet shop, running towards the deserted suburbs.

However, she could sense that the curse behind her was getting stronger and stronger, and it seemed that it had not taken into account the terrified passers-by around it at all, and it soared to the highest speed all the way, just to catch up with her as soon as possible.

There was no other way. In order not to involve the other passers-by, Xiang Ye had to turn a corner and hide in a park not far away, preparing for contact with Ryomen Sukuna in advance.

Then, she stood on a flat ground with no one around her, with her back straight. She placed her fingertips on the handle of the knife and rubbed it slightly.

The curse behind her was approaching her at a speed that was difficult for the naked eye to capture. Under the bright sunlight, the figure of the pink-haired boy suddenly jumped into the sky, and then shot down like a cannonball.

His eyes caught Xiang Ye's figure directly, and his pupils shrank suddenly.

At the same time, Xiangye drew out the saber from her waist and swung it behind her without mercy. The silver-white blade was faintly spiritual, and its sharp edge flashed in the air.

Ryoumen Sukuna subconsciously jumped back, but in the blink of an eye, he rushed forward and grabbed the sharp blade.

The knife with powerful spiritual power, let alone curses, dared not even touch it, even humans who were sorcerers did not dare to face it head-on. But

Ryoumen Sukuna, this alien, did it.

Looking at the bright red blood that kept flowing out of the palm, Xiangye's face was slightly surprised. She didn't care whether Ryoumen Sukuna was injured, but when she thought that this was Yuji Itadori's body, she suddenly didn't dare to act rashly.

So Ryoumen Sukuna, under the condition of abiding by the restraints, looked into Xiangye's eyes for the first time.

"...You."

At this time, Ryoumen Sukuna's face was mixed with disbelief and extreme shock.

He stared at Xiangye's face. Although he had never seen her before, a strange picture suddenly appeared in his mind.

"You are..."

The girl in the red and white shrine maiden costume looked into the distance quietly. In his impatient tone, she slowly turned her head and revealed a beautiful and cold face.

Her eyes slightly curved into a warm arc, and the corners of her calm lips rose. She smiled helplessly and waved at him.

Then, the Ryomen Sukuna in his memory walked over uncontrollably.

The next second, he felt a warm touch on his head.

It was so warm that... it made him cry.

The stinging feeling came again in his mind, and this time, it was more painful and unbearable than before.

When he sensed Xiangye's location, Ryomen Sukuna could no longer hold back his emotions, and he was bound to meet the shrine maiden within the five minutes of occupying his body.