Perfect Lover Interpretation Plan

Derivatives-Romance-Modern and Modern-Oriental Derivatives

Perspective of the work:heroine

Series:(Comprehensive comic) The finished article is a piece of dark history.

Article progress:end

Full word count:750483 words

Copyright conversion:Not yet published ( contact publisher )

Signing status:Signed

Work honors:

....

Alternative Title: 完美恋人演绎计划
Author: Xian Douhua

Summary:

Wakaba Nana, who has played countless simulation business games, came to a brand new map this time.

Before she could decide what company to establish and run, she received a call from an unknown person: "Is this a girlfriend rental service? I want to rent a girlfriend. Deal with the old man at home."

Wakaba Nana refused: "You made a mistake..."

"Ten thousand yen per hour."

"That's right ! This is a girlfriend rental service!"

*

Do you want to have the perfect girlfriend, no matter what she looks like or what type she is, we can satisfy you all here.

You have absolute freedom to customize your girlfriend.

Action is worse than excitement. What are you waiting for?

Nana Wakaba is the only company in the company. In order to cope with different customer needs, she needs to wear various vests to play the perfect girlfriend with different personalities.

Tsundere type, shy type, Yamato Nadeshiko, even a girl disguised as a boy...

As long as you can afford the money, anything is possible.

In order to achieve the sign of being a perfect girlfriend, even if she is suddenly chased by a curse during a date, even if she encounters a fight with an organization during a date, Wakaba Nana can keep her face straight and send the enemy to the sky with one punch.

Wakaba Nana: "We can continue dating~"

Donor fathers: ...Professional.

First put the major on the public screen.

* In the beginning, the company was progressing very smoothly, orders were booming, and more and more regional studios were opened. The customers I met were more doggy than the last, and each had a weirder personality than the last.

Wakaba Nana continues to travel between all studios with her acting skills. However, as the understanding deepened, more and more customers pretended to be real, and their favorability kept rising.

In the end, they were both forced to become evil. Then, that day, the whole set merged. Jealousy incidents involving sharing the same waistcoat often occur.

Faced with the collective confessions from all the big guys, Wakaba Nana, whose girlfriends are all the same, said: ... I feel that I am going to die.

....

Demining! ! 】

The plot of this article belongs to the logic of shoujo comics. Many plots use the plots of shoujo comics.

Please do not bring them into reality. Thank you. Those who are not suitable must be careful! !

It will drop vests for specific people, such as a certain curse, but most of them will not drop and there will be a dark plot in the later stage!

Food guide: 1. Inspiration came by chance, and I wrote the article passionately [the cover is ruined]

2. Ma Jiawen

....

Content tags: Comprehensive comic  system  Fumino Jukai  Easy  search

keywords: Protagonist: Wakaba Nana ┃ Supporting role: 5t5 ┃ Others: Pre-collection of "Why Everyone Suspects Me as an Undercover"

One-sentence introduction: It turns out that our lovers are all the same person!

Concept: There are things more important than money, there are things that money cannot buy, cherish love

...

Brief review of the work:

Nana Wakaba, a player who likes to play simulation business games, came to the two-dimensional world this time to open a girlfriend rental company. She is the only employee in the entire company. In order to earn enough gold coins and get five-star praise from the system, Wakaba Nana has to put on various vests, play various girlfriends, start professional acting skills, and improve customer satisfaction...

This article The language is witty and the style is unique, creating vivid, lively and interesting images of various girlfriends. Here, you can feel the sweetness of first love, the fun of a battle of wits and courage, or the deep sadomasochism of falling in love and killing each other. As the plot unfolds, the real side of the world is also revealed bit by bit. The heroine has gradually turned from a game player at the beginning into a hero who saves the world.