21-22

Chapter 21

Gojo Satoru, who had some plans in mind, quickly invited Nana Wakaba, his fiancée, to sit at home.

Of course, it's called being a guest, but it actually means confronting those clan elders online.

What awaits Wakaba Nana is bound to be a bloody storm.

"Wait a minute." At this time, Wakaba Nana suddenly stopped him, her eyebrows firm, "I can't go in like this."

"What should I say?" Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows.

"According to my experience, basically the elders of such a big family are stubborn old antiques. If you go in like this, you will lag behind them in terms of momentum!"

Wakaba Nana talked so eloquently that Gojo Satoru was offended. He asked with great interest: "Then you plan to...?"

Wakaba Nana took a deep breath and said word by word: "Get on the battle robe!"

"I want to go back first to buy a kimono and then come back. ." She said to Gojo Satoru seriously, "Wait here for a while."

"Hey... Kimono." Looking at the girl's eyes that seemed to be burning with fire, Gojo Satoru was quite surprised that the other party would be like this. Shang Xin, it was obvious that she was resisting playing the role of fiancée just now.

However, he doesn't dislike this kind of work attitude and the principle of doing your best once you accept it.

"No need to go to such trouble, I have a kimono at home. If you like Nana-chan, just wear it casually. Even if you want to take it away, it's totally fine."

He gave a thumbs up to Nana Wakaba and cordially took her to the hospital. The exquisite and beautiful kimonos are on display. Each kimono is made of high-quality fabrics and is worth a lot of money.

Wakaba Nana was almost blinded by the flash.

Good guy, you deserve to be a big family, they are really rich!

"...Can you really choose at will?" Ruoye Nana touched the soft fabric and felt that she was still in a dream and had not woken up.

"Of course." Gojo Satoru nodded without hesitation.

But what he didn't say was that these kimonos were specially prepared for the future mother-in-law. If you wear them, you will naturally be treated respectfully as the mistress by all the Gojo family members.

Well, Nana-chan’s expression after learning the truth is also very interesting, so let’s not talk about it for now~

It still takes a while for the girl to dress up, so Gojo Satoru went to deal with the old men first.

Nana Wakaba not only had to put on a kimono, she also had to put on a bun, a hairpin, and eyebrows to fully arm herself.

Even on the previous dates, she had never been so interested. This time, she was dressed up for battle.

After quickly dressing up, she was led by the servant to the main house in the backyard.

Along the way, Ruoye Nana lowered her eyebrows and did not look around like a child who had never seen the world. Her movements were elegant and graceful, and every move she made was full of the style of a lady.