29-30

Chapter 29

When he changed to Mori Bai's vest, Bai Ye had been synchronizing with Zhongyuan Zhongya's mobile phone.

The consciousness was divided into two, with one half transforming into a real AI and acting in Nakahara Chuuya's mobile phone, and the other half controlling the main body to apply for a part-time job at Café Poirot.

The choice to work with Bai's vest was also carefully considered. After all, apart from transforming into an AI, Bai's body has almost nothing to do.

What are you waiting for if you don’t go to work during this free time? Are you really going to be hungry tonight?

In contrast, if Nana Wakaba's body is lying on the sofa and is still in a coma, Shion Shimizu may receive a call from Kozune or Megumi Fushiguro to go out at any time, so she cannot act rashly.

After some secret thought, Shiyomizu Shion released Guan Bai's body from the system, while Shimizu Shion's body was taken back again, and their consciousnesses were exchanged.

Soon, the girl with soft curly hair, as delicate as a doll, slowly opened her eyes.

The green eyes finally showed a bright luster.

Bai is a very shy person.

The only person she trusts in this world is Nakahara Chuuya, so there were a lot of problems when she went to work.

After lingering at the door of Poirot Cafe for five minutes, she still didn't have the courage to knock on the door.

The longer she stood, the more and more pedestrians cast their curious gazes on her, and these gazes made her feel more flustered and embarrassed, and she wanted to bury her head in the ground and leave immediately.

But at this moment, Toru Amuro took the initiative to go out and invited her to come in and sit.

There was deep gratitude in the girl's eyes, and a joyful smile appeared on her face, which instantly stunned all the people who looked over.

Unfortunately, the smile quickly faded, and the girl disappeared into the store.

Sitting uneasily on the seat of Poirot Cafe, Toru Amuro personally made a plate of sandwiches for her and told her that she didn't have to be polite.

The rich fragrance floated into Bai's nostrils, tempting the glutton in her stomach even more. Although the sound in her stomach gradually became clearer, she still swallowed hard and shook her head: "No, how can this be so embarrassing. "

Actually... I am penniless now." She lowered her head shyly, and the soft curls on both sides slightly covered the blush on her face. "My wallet was stolen and I haven't eaten for a day... ...I was attracted by the fragrance when I passed by by chance, and I couldn't walk." She

seemed to think that the truth was a bit stupid, she shyly scratched her cheek and showed a cute smile, with a small tiger tooth particularly obvious.

Toru Amuro was so cute by her little expression that he couldn't help but smile too.

The girl then shook her legs nervously and looked at him with pitiful eyes: "So, now I can't afford the things here... Can you let me work here to pay off the food bill?"