71-72

Chapter 71

In order to adapt to the huge spiritual power in her body, Xiang Ye embarked on a journey to exorcise the curse alone.

Before she could control all the spiritual power, she did not want to meet Gojo Satoru or other sorcerers for the time being, so she specifically looked for curses in remote suburbs or deep mountains and forests.

She had absolute perception ability and could sense the breath of curses within a radius of 100 miles. She slowly searched forward along this breath to ensure that she could find the habitat of the curse.

After exorcising many curses in a row, she finally had a deep understanding of her own abilities.

But most of the moves were very simple and crude. They either covered the spiritual power on the blade to cut off the curse, or used the spiritual power to condense into a huge bow and arrow for long-range attacks.

Compared with the shadow technique of the ups and downs of Hei Hui, or the fancy spells of Gojo Satoru such as the unlimited style and the la, it was much worse.

It was also to find her own exclusive spell that she was still groping in the process of exorcising the curse.

However, the level of these curses was abnormally low. Every time before Xiang Ye got serious, she accidentally destroyed them.

Therefore, Xiangye's own curse has not been found until now.

How lonely it is to be invincible. At this moment, Xiangye actually subtly felt the loneliness and coldness of Gojo Satoru.

The deeper she went into the mountains, the more she could experience some wonderful things that she could not experience in the city.

For example, in addition to curses, this world actually has all kinds of strange-looking monsters.

Some are barely as tall as her calves, and they all scramble to flee after seeing her. Some are even as big as mice. Except for being able to walk upright like humans and having strange appearances, the weak ones are no different from mice.

Xiangye was very surprised when she saw these monsters for the first time. After that, she subconsciously looked for the breath of monsters. Perhaps her spiritual power made ordinary monsters feel afraid. It was almost difficult for her to encounter monsters, and she had never seen a strong big monster.

This should also be related to the fact that powerful monsters have a stronger sense of breath, so they ran away before she could get close.

This made Xiangye, who was unable to touch the monsters, feel a little disappointed.

But her expression was always calm, and there was almost no change. Even when she was disappointed, she would only slightly lower her eyebrows and eyes, revealing her thick raven-colored eyelashes.

The so-called cold beauty was probably this kind of person.

On this day, the sun was about to set, but Xiang Ye was still wandering in the dense forest.

After solving a few curses, she found that there was no more curse smell nearby. However, there was no place to stay in this desolate mountain, and the forest was full of mosquitoes and wild beasts at night, so it was not suitable to stay for a long time.