63

Chapter 63:

Seeing the aggrieved Bai extending his arms to him as if asking for his help, at this moment, Zhongyuan Zhongya wanted to leap into the screen.

Even if you can't hold the girl in your arms and whisper comfort, it's still good to just check the wound.

However, when he takes a step forward, the cold screen will stop him in place.

Like a basin of cold water pouring down from the head, the blood in Zhongyuan Zhongye's body gradually became cold, and he stopped moving unconsciously.

Yes, Bai is just an AI living in the screen. He has no way to get in front of the other party. He can only stand here far away, helpless.

This is the difference between him and Bai. They are two worlds that are fundamentally inaccessible.

As if he once again felt the insurmountable gap, at this moment, his eyes became much darker.

The girl who finally realized that she had fallen had already stood up on her own. After dusting her knees carefully, she walked quickly to Nakahara Chuuya as if nothing had happened, tilting her head. A bright smile appeared.

"Zhongya, good morning~"

She blinked her big watery eyes, and there was a trace of worry hidden in her smile: "Eh? Are you in a bad mood? Don't be sad, I will be with you, what do you think? You can tell me anything."

Her smile as usual successfully calmed Nakahara Chuuya's mood.

Just looking at her innocent expression, Zhongyuan Zhongya felt sincerely satisfied.

"It's nothing. Didn't you fall just now? Are you okay?"

Zhongyuan Zhongya quickly cast his concerned eyes on the girl's forehead. At that time, the girl had a puffy face and covered her forehead with her hands as she was about to cry without tears. in his mind.

On the one hand, she is crazy about such a cute appearance, and on the other hand, she is distressed and worried about the girl.

"Eh?!...It doesn't matter!!"

Hearing this, Bai seemed to be shocked by his words and was shocked all over.

His cheeks quickly turned red, and he shook his head repeatedly.

"Ah... you saw what I just looked like... how stupid."

She quickly covered her red cheeks with her palms, squatted on the ground shyly, shrank herself into a small ball, and whispered softly murmured.

Her slightly moist blue eyes shined with a strange light from between her fingers. She took a look at Nakahara Chuuya's expression, and her red face was buried in her palms again:

"Forget about that matter. Well, I would fall down while walking, I have never done anything like that!"

The soft hair on his forehead was a little messy when he was rubbed by his palms, although Bai repeatedly emphasized that nothing happened just now, as if he wanted to twist it. , but the red forehead truly proved that someone had indeed fallen to the ground just now.