68-70

Chapter 68:

Risk Dice is the card Shiyin Shimizu least wants to touch.

Because obviously, the probability of throwing this dice is random, and there is nearly a 10% chance of encountering something bad!

So why is this obviously unpleasant dice rated as an S-level prop? There is only one answer.

Although it has numerous negative effects, as long as you shake it on one side, which is the lucky 1 side, you will get surprises that you can't even imagine!

You can suddenly pick up a million-dollar lottery ticket while walking on the street, your crush confesses his love to you, you can even be spotted by a royal person passing by by chance, and ask a prince to marry you... everything can happen!

Just for this opportunity to achieve glory and wealth, this dice becomes extremely precious.

But Shiyin Shimizu is just an ordinary citizen. He doesn't expect any good things like pie from the sky. Moreover, there are very few people in the world who can achieve good fortune. To expect this person to make a fortune is not as good as down-to-earth work. , therefore, Shiyomizu Shion never thought of using it.

However, today, with Gojo Satoru's help, the risk dice was activated.

Qingshui Shiyin felt that she was already getting cold.

Her face turned pale and she subconsciously took a step back. She didn't know what happened, but suddenly she tripped over what looked like a small bump on her back foot.

......Huh?

The next second, her eyes widened suddenly, and she fell backwards as if her body was unstable.

If it were in the past, Shimizu Shion would definitely rely on her sharp motor nerves to avoid the crisis. However, due to the effect of the risk dice, her body was out of control, as if suppressed by gravity. Her limbs were stiff, and there was nothing she could do. fell to the rear.

I glanced behind me out of the corner of my eye. There was a very conspicuous stone there. If I fell it, it would hit my temple!

not good!

Qingshui Shiyin's heart tightened, and she was about to try her best to support her body with her palms. At this time, her wrist was suddenly held hard by someone.

Qingshui Shiyin blinked and finally stabilized her body.

Looking up, it was Gojo Satoru who teleported to her side and supported her easily.

Noticing her gaze, Gojo Satoru raised the corners of his lips slightly, revealing a caring smile: "It was so close, so lucky that I helped you."

That smile as always made Shion Shimizu feel particularly at ease, and he immediately said gratefully: "Thank you... ..."

Before he could finish his words, a drop of dark green bird droppings dripped from above.

There was a snap, landing accurately on Gojo Satoru's shoulder.

A stench spread in the air and flowed softly down the clothes.