54-55

Chapter 54

"Ah, you finally stopped pretending that you can't see me?"

After receiving her response, the long-haired curse spirit's lips curved with pleasure, and he squinted his eyes and smiled.

"Didn't you already know that I could see you?" Ruoye Nana twitched her lips sarcastically, "Have you seen me before?"

"That's a good guess." The real person showed a happy expression, "I was lucky enough to see it with my own eyes Your battle with Liangmian Sunuo, ah ~ that scene was really shocking, and I learned a lot."

"That's it," Nana Wakaba couldn't help but sigh in her heart again.

If she just wanted to communicate with the cursed spirit peacefully and see each other peacefully with a fluke mentality, she no longer thinks so now.

It was obvious that this cursed spirit was coming after her, and it seemed to have mastered her key secrets.

"Since you know that I have the strength to fight with you and you still come to provoke me, it seems that you are ready to be beaten, right?"

No matter what you think mentally, you must not be timid when facing the enemy!

Ruoye Nana immediately made a decision and saved the file, and raised the corners of her lips confidently, showing the arrogant attitude that I am the best in the world and not afraid of you at all.

"Go to a place where there is no one and have a fight?" Let her find a chance to escape quickly!

Faced with this invitation to fight, the real person blinked his eyes, his eyes suddenly brightened a little, and he seemed to be very interested.

However, he did not agree immediately. Instead, he touched his chin and pondered carefully.

Finally, he sighed regretfully: "Although I also want to play with you...after all, you are a super interesting person who can defeat Liang Mian Su Nuo, but it is very helpless that I have other purposes for looking for you... "

This is the first ultra-intelligent curse spirit that Wakaba Nana has met who does not fight as soon as he comes up, but instead asks for a conversation.

In her surprised eyes, the humanoid magic spirit showed a gentle smile and stretched out his hand towards her: "Shall we have a chat?"

"..."

Ruoye Nana stared at the hand in silence, her mind filled with thoughts. He raised his eyebrows questioningly.

Although it is very rare for a cursed spirit to request dialogue, as a cursed spirit, where does he have the confidence that the enemy will agree to his request for dialogue? Unless it's because my brain is bubbling.

"I refuse." Wakaba Nana took a step back calmly, "I don't think I and the curse have anything in common."

"Why?" However, the real person seemed to be more confused than she was and tilted his head, "Obviously you are not Human beings, if you have to say, are closer to us. Are we the same kind?"

"..." Ruoye Nana's heart suddenly tightened. Sure enough, the curse spirit in front of her was even more accurate than Liangmian Sunuo. All essence.