49-50

Chapter 49

Ragdoll Cat was wildly shocked. She never thought that a drunk and unconscious person would wake up alertly because of the slightest movement.

Facing the slightly narrowed blue eyes, her movements froze in place for a moment, and her furry tail suddenly exploded, motionless like a sculpture.

The young man within the field of vision straightened up, rubbed his hair as if he had a headache, and cast an appraising look at her.

"...Cat?"

He muttered this sentence with obvious confusion in his eyes, as if he was still half asleep and half awake.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, the white cat immediately jumped towards the ground, spread its claws and ran away, never daring to meet Nakahara Chuuya's eyes again.

With a guilty conscience, she ran away quickly, but in fact Zhongyuan Zhongya just glanced at her casually and looked away casually.

Yawning lazily, he put his arm on the bar again, rested his chin on it, and fell asleep again without caring.

Bai Bai, who was hiding in the phone, was so frightened that he couldn't make a sound for a long time. It wasn't until he was sure that the young man's breathing was gradually calming down that he cautiously approached the screen.

Confirming that the other party just woke up instinctively and had no consciousness at all, she puffed up her cheeks slightly, then looked regretfully at the coat that had fallen behind the chair, and sighed.

In the end, Chuuya still couldn't wear this coat.

Giving up on the idea of ​​risking exposure to help put on the coat again, she told the main body about the incident.

So, the kitten, which was running forward at almost its fastest speed, stopped suddenly when it was almost exhausted and gasping for air.

This is the first time Wakaba Nana has turned into an animal. Although she adapts to animal behavior very quickly, the way of thinking in her mind is still the human way.

After meeting Nakahara Chuuya's eyes, she always felt that her body armor was exposed in his eyes, so she rushed out nervously and desperately.

Thinking about it now, she could have pretended to be a cute little kitten at that time. Even when the other party was suspicious, she could still tilt her head and look cute, and fool him perfectly.

After standing there and resting for a while, when her physical strength gradually recovered, she finally calmed down completely.

At this time, I looked around and found that I had blindly ran near a river embankment, and there was a wide river below.

At night, the moonlight is like water, shining clearly on the river.

The clear river is sparkling, like gems showing different lights under the refraction of the sun, which is so beautiful.

In this quiet night, it is rare to see such a beautiful scenery. The white cat stared at this scene happily without making any movement for a while.