64

Chapter 64:

Under Zhongyuan Zhongya's sincere request for krypton gold, Bai She... didn't want to refuse at all!

But at the same time, she also felt a bit lonely, that is, the client was too generous, and she only knew that spending money would not give her a chance to tease her!

That does not work!

In order to have more fun in the future, Bai immediately decided to temporarily spend krypton money to unlock a bedroom to change clothes. As for the bathroom and the like, she had to complete tasks to obtain it. When the time came, she would do it through hard work, and she didn't believe that Zhongyuan Zhong would not do it. Task!

This processing method made both Bai and Zhongyuan Zhongya very satisfied.

Knowing that Bai could change his clothes in the bedroom without the risk of being spied on by the leader, Zhongyuan Zhongya breathed a sigh of relief and felt a lot more at ease.

And it turns out that this was indeed a wise move for him, because Mori Ogai called him over almost the day after the white update ended.

On the pretext that he wanted to play with the upgraded Shiro for a while, Mori Ogai kicked him out unceremoniously and forcibly kept his cell phone.

No longer paying attention to Nakahara Chuuya, who was locked out and looking extremely tangled, Mori Ogai turned on his mobile phone and praised the 3D image of Shiro.

"It's really well done. The proportions of the figure are almost perfect. Oh, and is there a touch system? Can you feel my fingers, Shiro-chan~"

Regarding the maniacal smile on his face, Shiro had seen this man a few times. She was still not used to it. She smiled dryly while dealing with Mori Ogai the whole time, trying her best to behave as well-behaved and harmless as possible.

And when Mori Ogai began to study the mall system, this feeling of pain and joy became extremely obvious.

"The mall system is exactly what I thought. There are a lot of light and fluttery skirts in it. It's really a blessing to be able to dress up Bai Jiang."

"Well... why not buy all the skirts and give it a try, Bai Jiang You must look good no matter what you wear."

After spitting out such a terrible line, Mori Ogai didn't even look at the taskbar system and directly chose krypton gold.

Half a million! Another half a million! !

Shiro, who got a million yen bill in two days, was instantly at peace.

Sure enough, such dangerous organizations are all rich bosses, wow wow wow, that's great, thanks to Osamu Dazai for introducing her to such a great sponsor, but she doesn't want to work hard anymore!

This is the arrival of supreme happiness.

But what awaited her next was endless hell of dressing up.

Mori Ogai would not be like Nakahara Chuuya, who was afraid of tormenting her, and would just choose something she could wear and end the change.

On the contrary, Mori Ogai was rushing to change clothes. He seemed to experience wonderful happiness in changing the girl's clothes, and once he started, he couldn't stop at all.