🌌Dream 23🌌♊

Gemini

Idon't understand myself. I feel like I'm always drowning. I know that I'm an asshole. I'm not going to pretend otherwisebut these recent events got me thinking.

I feel for my brother, my twin brother, I really do. When I met his mother, our mother, I felt pitty for him. What kind of life did he lead when he was in the US.

But I also feel pitty for that kid. Am I even allowed to call him a kid when we are of the same age? I dunno and I don't care. He is so innocent that he looks like a toddler compared to me and Win.

I know I just recently come to know if his existence, that's my fault. I'm so over myself that I didn;t care about anyone but me.

But when I got to know about that kid, I felt miserable. The sweetest kid you can find has been corrupted.

His friend Mark, told me that he is worried for Fourth, and rightfully so. The sweet kid who did not have a single vice now drinks said his friend.

When I talked to him the other time, he also smelt like smoke.

Phuwin corrupted the kid and when I tried to intervene the kid got super mad at me.

It looks like there's no turning back. I don't know what to do. I want Phuwinto be happy, and it looks like he is happy with the kid. I often see him dropping the kid off and picking him up at the university.

But are they really happy. I w Phuwin to stay with me and our dad, so he can have a chance of having a normal life but he is currently living with Fourth. If I try to bring him with me, will he resent me?

I have too many questions. I want to be there for my brother, I want Fourth to be okay.

Why am I thinking of Fourth too much, no I still don't have any romantic feelings for the kid. But somehow,in this short amount of time, in my mind, I adopted him into my little brother and I want him to be safe.

I received a message:

"We need to talk"

"When and where? "I replied.

"Somewhere safe and quiet"

"Your place or mine."

"Who's with you?"

"My father."

"I'm alone,let's stay at my place."

AN: 👀🔍👻⛴️