🌌DREAM17🌌🔞🔞🔞🔞

Phuwin led out his hand to Fourth. Fourth without hesitation grabbed Phuwin's extended hand.

Phuwin lead Fourth to the room. Without breaking eye contact he pushed Fourth to the bed.

Fourth's eyes were wide. He is afraid but excited at the same time.
He's never been in a relationship though he is
old enough to have an idea what Phuwin wants.

He's afraid, so scared that if Phuwin get's him now, he will lose interest but he's also afraid that if he says no, Phuwin will get mad.

Fourth is excited, he's feeling weird in his abdomen.

Phuwin was just looking at Fourth's face. As if trying to read it. Fourth was getting uncomfortable with the stare.

Phuwin was the one who broke the silence.

"Fourth, I'm about to do something that will take our relationship to the next level, once I start, I won't be able to stop, so if you feel that you are not ready, you need to tell me now.

So I have an option? Is what Fourth thought. He looked at Phuwin's face for a bit and ultimately decided to go with it.
Era Moreugetda!

Fourth pulled Phuwin and kissed his lips as an answer.
Phuwin answered the kiss back, kissing Fourth passionately. He tips of their tongues dancing making Fourth dazed as if he was floating. Phuwin's hand caressing Fourth's body feeling irritated at the clothes that's in the way, he pulled his kiss back, roughly removed his clothes then doing the same with Fourth. After the annoying clothes were tossed aside he once again pushed Fourth back to lie down. He squeezed and caressed Fourth's body kissing anywhere and every where.

Fourth shivered as he feels Phuwin's hand travel all over his body with Phuwin finally landing on the very erect manhood of Fourth.

"Win." Fourth called Phuwin hoarsly with need. Phuwin can't help but smirk as he watch his little Fourth's expression.

"What is it my love? tell me what you want? 'Phuwin's face is visibly full with lust.

Fourth got a bit irritated because he knows that Phuwin is making fun of him.

"Don't tease me "Fourth said roughly as he can't endure the need he's experiencing now.

Phuwin inserted his body between Fourth's legs spreading them wide. He then lowered his head to Fourth's neck and starts ticking. He so wants to bite Fourth's smooth neck but didn't want to put Fourth in an awkward position at the university but when Fourth let out a sweet moan he couldn't stop himself any longer he started sucking until pretty red marks appeard.

"Ohhh" Moaned Fourth as Phuwin's actions are driving him crazy.

Phuwin started nibling at his earlobes then licking in and out. Fourth can't help but bite his lips as he was afraid of letting out a scream.

Phuwin went back to Fourth's neck licking it as if to taste all of Fourth, he slid down licking as he go and slid his tounge down to Fourth's Chest.

Fourth could only moan, no longer fighting the the need to be loud.

Phuwin started biting Fourth chest which made Fourth feel pain.
"stop it Win, it hurts."
But Phuwin ignored his lover's cries, he sucked one of Fourth's nips which earned him another moan from Fourth.

"You are perfect" said Phuwin as he grabbed Fourth's manhood and started Jerking.

"ahh Win, please, win ahhh" Exclaimed Fourth. "What is it, tell me."
"More please, more"
Phuwin slid himself lower then without warning, licked the tip of Fourth cock then slid Fourth'cock in his mouth, hand caressing Fourths balls while sucking the very stiff manhood.