🌌Dream 7🌌

Fourth was laying in his bed sleepless. The scene outside the washroom plays on his mind

"You can't deny it little Fourth, you like my
twin? Phuwin said tauntfully.
"Is it wrong, can't I like him " Fourth answered in a whisper so low but Phuwin' heard it. "So, what are you going to do about it?" Phuwin asked fourth.
"Nothing, I have liked Gem for years now and I don't expect anything, I am not doing anything abrong.
"Okay, so should I tell Gem how you feel, let's head back to the table, I'll let him know for you?"
"No!"
"What do you mean no, you said you are not wrong in liking my twin right? So why can't I tell him?"
"Please, don't say anything, he'll hate me, please"
"Hmm. Okay, I won't tell him-now. But you owe me. How about you giving me your number, add me in Line and IG, we have lots to talk about."

"Hey Litle Fourth, Good morning" Fourth had Phuwin's DM.
"I see you'e read the message-Respond now on else..."
"What do you want? You are too noisy, I just woke up." Fourth texted Phuwin back.
"Next time, be sure to message me"Good Morning" after waking up."
"Are you phycotic?! Why the hell would I do that?" "Don't you want to, pretend I'm Gem, tell me good morning." .
." Whatever. I'm going to wash-up, Good Morning you asshole."

"Where are you?" Phuwin's DM to Fourth
He's so clingy, though Fourth.
Fourth was waiting for Mark, they are about to have lunch.
Fourth's contemplating on What he should do. This is the first time that he experiane something like this. Fourth's circle is so small you can count his friends using a hand. The attention he's been reading is all too overwhelming.

"I'll pick you up, let's finish our conversation in person, it's no fun chatting with you."-Phuwin.

What do I do? Thought Fourth.

End of school he saw Phuwin waiting for him by the University gate. He looks hot as hell, maybe because he's wearing casual clothing.

"Hi my little Fourth! How was your day?" Phuwin asked Fourth.
"It was good, but can you please stop calling me little fourth It's annoying, I'm not that small, I'm 1.78M!" Phuwin can't hide his laughter. His happy that though Fourth said not to call him little, he didn't stop Phuwin from calling him "my".

"Where are we going, win?" -
"Let's have a quiet dinner where we can talk privately, we can head to your condo or my studio, whichever works."
"No, let's just eat at some rest.
"we have a lot to talk about and I want to be alone with you."
"Again, No, We can talk anywhere, we don't have to stay at any me's home."
Phuwin quickly grabbed his phone and dialled his twin brother's cell. He pressed Speaker and When Gem answered Phuwin stared at Founth's face.
"Hi dear ① rother" "Oh Win, whats up?"
"Remember that kid I mentioned, can we talk about him for a moment?"
"What do you want, Win? Why do we have to- Fourth eyes were pleading with Phuwin, motioning him to hang up. "let's talk later, I'll visit you guys soon!

"So, Where are we heading?" Phuwin asked again.
' 'My condo"