🌌Dream 18🌌

The next morning, Fourth was not feeling well but thought that he can still manage so he decided to attend classes.
Phuwin drove Fourth to the University. Once Fourth was safely down from the bike. Phuwin also went down and talked softly with Fourth. "Are you well enough to attend classes? Why don't you just listen to me and take a sick day, I can take care of you."

"I don't have a fever Win, I'll be okay soon, you don't have to worry."
Phuwin fixed Fourth's hair while looking at him sweetly. Okay I'll pick you up later. Don't go anywhere without me, okay?'
"Yes."
They didn't know that Gem was watching the exchange. Gem went over to them. His eyes went wide when he saw the marks on Fourth's neck.
"What the hell, Phuwin, we need to talk." Phuwin ignored fun and looked at Fourth who's eyes showed a worried expression.

" Don't worry about a single thing my kitten. Go inside, I'll take care of everything. Send me a message if you need anything. I'll see you after your classes?

Fourth reluctantly left the brothers.

AT THE GATE

"Phuwin, what did you do with that child? He is not someone you should be messing around with. He's innocent!"

"What do you care? Don't act so protective, he is not yours, you have nothing to do with each other."

"But Win, you will not be here for long, when you leave, that child will break, he is not like someone who just plays around with people" "

"This is none of your business. Fourth is mine, don't act like a Hero when all you are is a thief. You can't steal my Fourth away from me. If you try, I will kill you." "

"Phuwin, what the hell! You are not thinking-"

"Yes, You are only acting like that 'cause you see that I want Fourth, you had years but suddenly you are acting interested, I'm telling you again, butt off. Fourth is mine!" with that Phuwin left.

Phuwin decided to go back to his place to get a few things. Wrong move 'cause his mother was still there.

"Phuwin, you come back! son, I miss you so much. let's go home."

"Shut up. I'm only here to get my things."

"How could you talk to me like that. I'm your mother."

"You've been suffocating me my whole life. just because your husband left you.. You can't continue to put me in a cage. I wont go back. My new life is here. "He said while thinking of Fourth.

"But you don't belong here, you belong with me, I can't live without you. Please come back with me."
"I said no!"
His mother then grabbed everything she can and thrown it.
Phuwin went to his room, took his passbooks, atms, cards and passport shove everyting in his bag then left his place.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Few minutes away before the school ends, Fourth was feeling really bad. Instead of getting better, he's now developed a slight fever.

He is feeling faint but still managed to go to his and Phuwin's meeting spot to wait for Phuwin.

It was hard to keep on standing, Fourth was really dizzy then all of a sudden his legs gave out.

While he was collapsing, Gem suddenly help him up and put his arms around Fourth to help steady , him.

Fourth tried to push Gem away but Gem stood his ground.

"Behave! I'm just helping you. let's go, I can take you to rest then take you home once you are feeling a bit better."

Fourth was distressed. He was really feeling faint but didn't want Gem to hold him.