🌌 Dream 21🌌

"You said we'll talk at home, can we talk now?" said Fourth to Phuwin. They are sitting in the couch after dinner.

"Uhm." Said Phuwin.
"Do you want to drink?"
"No, you are on detox!"
"Huh, I don't understand.
"you won't be drinking beers or any alcoholic drinks for a while."
"Why?" pouted Fourth.
"Don't act cute love. You don't know how to control yourself. Drinking like that! You are lucky you didn't get alcohol poisoning."

"Can I still smoke?
"No! You are quitting" .
"Are you quitting?"
"Did I smoke packs and packs within 3 days? No right, I know how to control myself little one."
"No fair"
"Stop acting like a baby, I will not change my mind. Or do you want me to go so no one can see you if you snuck a smoke here and there? I can move out."
Fourth started crying. "they hey what happened?
"You want to have me again, h.

"No baby, I just said more out not break up, and Iwas asking you if you want me to" Coaxed Phuwin.

"Stay with me please, stop saying grill leave me. I
don't want you to go."Fourth snuggled into Phuwin chest.

Phuwin wrapped his arms around Fourth.

"You are okay with me staying with you, right?"
"Yes, I want you to stay."
"We need to have a clear conversation about this, Fourth. Because this will be a long setup for us." Now I will tell you what I have in mind, you will tell me your thoughts. I don't want you to say things that you think I want to hear. I'm not breaking up with you regardless, okay?

"Yes win."

"This is my situation now. As you might know, I am originally from the US. Now, I am only supposed to visit." Fourth thigthen his embrace.
"listen to me first my love, I told my mom that I wanted to have a vacation here, but I really want to stay for longer so I switched my studies to online for the rest of the school year?

"And after the school year". You will go back?'
i'I don't plan to. I plan on transfering and finishing my education here on Thailand.

Now, I don't think I can rely on my mother
since she doesn't support my plans. I have enough to live comfortably for a few years without getting a job but if I give up my place now and just co share house with you, I could lastngear. I will take on job's as well, but without it, I'll still be comfortable for a while.'

"Don't you think your mother will cut you off?"
"Nah, I don't worry about it yet, I planned on staying longer and probity for good if I
liked they sit up so I am prepared, the money that I have is all in my name, and no one has access, it's still intact as im still using my mother's card for now.

"So you will live with me, permanently, right?"

"Do you think you are okay, we can try it out, live with eachother for a few months, If we can't cope I'll move out."

"Hhm"
"Move-out does not equate to break up, kitten. living together we have to accommodate each other. I don't like chaos so I will nag."

"I'm good, you can stay,"
"Okay I'll pay for half the rent..."

'No? "then I'll pay for the utilitins and grocery."

"Up to you but you don't need to."

"I insist."

"Now, I still have a problem. Which is my mother. I really don't want you to be affected but I'm warning you
just in case."

"What is it, win?"

"She's crazy. if She knows that we are together, She might blame you but we are not breaking up. I want you to choose to be with me regardless of what anyone say?

"Okay, that's easy. Can you kiss me now?"

AN: Oh Fourth be daring!
Please vote if you can for extra motivation.

QQ: Should we make the Next Chapter NC or Sweet?

Winter Snow 🌨️ ❄️🌨️