🌌Dream 8🌌

They ordered takeouts and eat casually at Fourth's. Phuwin brought a couple of packs of Beers.
"Why bring beer, you can drink at your place!"
" I dont want to drink alone. I'll drink just a couple of cans, you don't have to drink with me, just keep the rest in your fridge, so I have something ready when I come back?
"why would you come back? You said you have something to discuss, go on with it so I can rest."

"Why, What's the hurry, one- I'll come back for sure and you can't stop me two-let's talk business."

"Uh"
"You like my twin"
"we've established that! What about it? It's not like I'm committing a crime!" said Fourth defensively.

"When did you start liking Gem, why do you like him? What's your plan?"

"it's none of your business, you are being too nosy."

"I want to know, tell me or I'll call Gem right now, I'll face time him and he'll see I'm at your place." Threatened Phuwin smiling lightly.

"Fine, again not that it's any of your B. But I'll tell you. I liked Gem for years, I don't know why I like him, I just do and I don't have any plans, I'm okay with looking from afar, yes I admit, I don't know what came over me when I asked to eat lunch with him, but I've learned my Lesson, I'll just continue to be non-existent in Gem's world, just as I've always been, I know my place."

"Hmm. You got it bad. It's good that you know that you have to step back. Here take a sip." Pushings the can of beer his drinking into Fourth's lips.
Fourth looked at Phuwin, then reluctantly took a swig."
"Urgh Bitter!"
"He he, your'll love it in time, anyways, I have something to propose- finish drinking this beer and I'll tell you? said Phuwin.
Fourth's a bit irritated but was curious so he finish drinking the beer in one shot.
"slow down babe, you wanna get drunk?'
"Babe your face, I'm done drinking tell me now."
"Hmm can I smoke?" Phuwin was staring at fourth's wet mouth.
'You have a lot of vices, you are my age!"
"We are not minors my dear. Can Ior can I not?"
"The balcony, I don't have an ashtray though as I am a good kid!"
"Yes, good kid for now!" Teased Phuwin, then walked over to the balcony, bringing one of the empty cans which he will use as a makeshift ashtray.

Fourth followed Phuwin. Fourth admits that though Phuwin seems strange, he's very interesting, which makes Fourth wanna know more. "what's your proposition??
Phuwin lit the cigarette inhald deeply the smoke and casually blew the smoke out into Fourth's direction.
"Ever smoke before?"
"No, I told you I'm a good kid" "I smoke so I'm bad?"
"I, I did not say that..."
Phuwin laughed and looked straight into fourth's eyes"Yes, I am not good, I'm prob' ly the worst, but you'll get used to me in no time."

"You've been saying a lot of nonsense since earlier"
"Here take a shot at it" Phuwin directed the cigarette into Fourth's lips.
"No, I don't want to"
"C'mon, are you not curious?"
Fourth looked at Phuwin, yes he is curious about all things related to Phuwin so he accepted the cigarete that's extended to his lips, which he let Phuwin hold, puff in the smoke and

Cough...

"Ha ha, take it easy, you need to puff it slow, like this...
Phuwin took the cigarette placed it in his own lips then puffed slowly.
After the demo he then brought the stick back to Fourth's mouth and guided the gullible child.

The second puff was smoother for Fourth they alternately smoked the stick till only the filter remains.

They headed back to the living room, Fourth sat in the couch while Phuwin went to the fridge to get two cans of beer.
He opened both and passed me to Fourth and cassually sat right beside the other.

"My place is not that small, you don't have to sit so close to me you know."

"Shh... Drink."
When Phuwin saw Fourth's can was half empty he put his arm around Fourth's shoulder.
Fourth paid no attention.
"so I was thinking, I know you like Gem, but he dosen't like you, you've liked him for years and if you had a chance, with the years you've been around him, you'd be at least friends by now..
Fourth looked at Phuwin straight, eyes hurt as he knows that what Phuwin is true.
"I look like Gem, why not be with me instead, do with me all the things you wish you can do with Gem"
"ARE You A FUCKING RETARD?" Screamed Fourth.
"Calm down, drink, you know I make perfect sense. Look, you can only dream of being amend Gem, but you can touch one. I can be your Gem, let me"." Urged Phuwin. He knows his manipulating Fourth but he gets what he wants.

"I... I... it doesn't make any- ?

kiss

AN: Red Flag alert! Our baby Fourth will be ruined!